Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

~~Lucas~~

I was talking to Kaylie about Sean and how great he is until Katie showed up.

"Hey fag, he hoe." Katie said and sat down right above us.

"What the hell do you want Katie?" Kaylie asked and rolled her eyes.

"Well sis, I wanted to talk to your friend here." She said and turned to look at me.

"So Lucas, there was some gossip going around that you are in love with your step brother." She said and blinked her long eyelashes at me.

"Where are you going with this Katie?" I asked viciously.

She scooted down and her face was inches from mine. She let out a little chuckle.

"Where I am going with this is he is mine. You are not going to take him away from me. No one like a nasty faggot like you. Back off and stay away from Sean. Or you'll regret it." She spat in my face. Oh fuck no she didn't. I grabbed my blue slushy from the side of me. I dumped it right on her head, making her scream viciously.

"No you listen you fucking whore. Who the hell do you think you are telling me whom I can or cannot love? News flash for you, back the fuck off of me. Or you will regret it big time. You do not know what I am capable of." I spat back and walked down the bleachers. I could hear peoples laugh but most importantly, I heard Katie's screams over everything. I smiled as I walked down the bleachers. Sean looked at me and smiled. The whole football team was laughing. I walked out to Sean's car and waited until he was done. I turned around and see Kaylie running over to me.

"I can't believe you did that!" She started laughing.

"She deserved it big time." I laughed with her.

"But just so you know, you just started a war. A big one at that my darling." She stopped laughing. I know that I just started a war. But I never lose a war. I keep fighting and fighting.

Kaylie left a few minutes ago and now I waiting for Sean. He should be coming any second now.

Once I spotted him walking towards me I smiled and he smiled back. His smile makes my stomach do flips inside. I love this feeling so much it's crazy.

"Hey" He said and opened the door for me. I got in and he ran to the other side, and got into the car.

"How was practice?" I asked. He started chuckling. And I looked at him in confusion.

"Better after your little scene back there." He said and drove off. I let out a chuckle and looked out the window.

"Katie pisses me off." I exclaimed. He nodded in agreement. At least he feels the same way I do.

"Can I ask you something?" Sean asked. I giggled to his question.

"You just did didn't you?" I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Will you go to the homecoming game? And possibly be my homecoming date?" Sean asked. My heart stopped. Did he just ask me to homecoming? My face blushed of redness.

"I would love too." I smiled and gave him a small smooch. I could see how much of the weight has been lifted from his shoulders.

"Was you nervous?" I asked. He nodded and said just a little. I giggled and stared out the window, waiting to get home.

"Lucas! Someone is on the other line." Emily said handing me the phone. No one ever called me on the house phone before. This is a first.

"Hello?" I asked nervously.

"Hello son." My father's voice spoke on the other line. My eyes widen and my breathing started to get heavier.

"How did you get this number?" I asked anxiously. "I have my people." He chuckled.

"No, I mean why are you calling here?" I asked viciously, with anger cracking in my voice.

"I wanted to talk to you. It's been a long time since I heard your voice son." Said my father. Tears started to fill my eyes and my fist clinched together.

"I do not want to talk to you. And don't you dare call me son. I am not your fucking son anymore. That changed when you hurt me five years ago. What gives you the right to even think about acting like a father? You are not even close to being a father. A father would not do that to his son." I spat out, my voice louder than ever.

"Well Lucas. I just wanted to apologize for what I have done to you. I found god. He made me into a better person. I promise you that. I just want to see you and your mother. I miss you Lucas. I miss our family. I miss being your father. I can't stand that I did that to you. I don't e-"He began to say but I cut him off.

"Quit with the apologies. And quit trying to make me feel like shit for you. You ruined me. Scars covering my whole entire body. I can't even take my shirt off without people judging. They judge a book by its cover. And my cover is full of scars. I can't even stand you. You are dead to me and have been since what you did to me. You ruined my entire life. I have nightmares! FUCKING NIGHTMARES!" I shouted and tears were falling from my eyes like a waterfall.

"I'm Sor-"He began to speak but I cut him off again.

"Don't you fucking dare apologize to me again. You don't deserve me nor mom. You can rot in hell for all I care. Don't you dare call here again!" I said and hung up.

I punched the wall and started crying like a crazy person. I can't believe he found this number. I thought I was long gone from him. But he called here?! How did he know where we lived?!

"Lucas, what's wrong." Sean asked, running into the kitchen. He walked towards me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Don't.... I need a few." I said, pushing off his arms. I ran for the stairs and locked myself in the bathroom. I locked my bathroom door and cried while I looked in the mirror. I then stopped crying. My eyes kept glancing over at my medication. I gulped. If I take a few, maybe this will all go away. All this hurt and sorrow would just fade away. I looked back into the mirror.

"Die you faggot!" I heard my father's voice and his face in the mirror. I jumped around but no one was there. I grabbed my medication bottles and tossed the lids to the side. I want this pain to just go away.......