Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

~~Sean~~

"I doubt there is anything in this world that would make me run from you." I told Lucas while staring at him into the eyes. He let out a nervous frown. There was silence for a few minutes until he finally spoke with tears forming into his eyes.

"The scars on my back and the rest of my body is from my.... My father." He started to say and he stopped. He took a big gulp. How can his own father do that to him? Lucas is the most amazing person ever and his father done that?

"When I was thirteen, my mother went away for a week on a business trip......" He stopped again and tears started to fall from his eyes. I hate seeing him like this.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want too. I will understand one hundred percent." I informed him.

"But I want to tell you." He snapped. I nodded for him to go on.

"My father was a drunk. And when my mom left, he got way to drunk and he thought she was cheating on him. So he took it out on me. He rapped me and beat me for a week straight until she came back home from her trip. He cut me with his knife over and over again. That is where the scars came from. And that is why I hate going to parties and being around so many people. I am so afraid to even take my shirt off because people would stare at me like I am some freak with scars. I don't want to feel like that but I just do. I want to be normal but I can't. I have these stupid scars of a reminder every day that my sick father done this to me." He said and took off his shirt. My hands glided over his scars and my blood started to boil. How can someone be this stupid and do this? How can someone do that to my Lucas?

"They aren't just scars Lucas. They are battle wounds. Battle wounds from your past.... Some people have a worst past then others. You are one of the some. You don't have to be like that around me. Let people look and think of you that way. Because only you know that it was from something terrible. Others will start to see that as well. No matter what people think, you know what happened. And that is all that matters. Yeah people look and judge. Who really cares?" I told him. He stared at me for a few minutes and then he hugged me. Electricity shot through my body. I hugged him back so tight that he could breathe. I want him to feel like he is wanted in this world. And that is what I am going to do. No matter what it takes, I will make him feel like his is wanted. I really think that I am falling in love with Lucas. There is something about him that drives me completely insane and I love that about him. No matter how I, or him are feeling, when we are together, all that seems to go away. I never felt so loved in my entire life. Except when my mom was living.