Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

~~Sean~~

My dad and Rachel come home in two days. To be honest, I wish they stayed away a little longer because it's going to be hard for me and Lucas to hide what we have. I know that Rachel wouldn't care. But my dad...... I have a feeling that if I came out to him, he would beat the hell out of me. I just know that he would. 

Lucas and I are on are way to school and our hands are attached to each other. Lucas and I agreed that we have to keep this a secret for just a little while. People here will be judging and gossiping like crazy. The only person I am worried about is Katie. Because she will try to make Lucas's life a living hell. I don't want that for Lucas. Lucas deserves the best. At times I wonder how I became this way, being in love with Lucas. But if it's fate, then it's fate. You don't mess with something like fate. So many rumors and myths about if you mess with fate, fate messes with you. 

We pulled into the school parking lot and our hands parted ways. I parked into my usual parking space and looked over at Lucas. He stared out the window. I looked and seen if anyone was around. I grabbed his face, turning it towards me and crashed my lips into his. Every single time we kiss, I feel so good. Like all there is, is just Lucas and I. I love that feeling. I never felt this way for anyone. Ever. I am so glad that I have him. 

There was a knock at the window and we pulled away instantly. My heart was pounding. I turned and seen it was Kaylee. Oh thank god. I sighed. I opened my door and got out of the car. 

"You know that you can't do that here. Not until you guys are ready. Unless you are ready now. But I doubt that with my sister." Kaylie grunted.

"Hey, I like when he kisses me. So I am not complaining." Lucas said and grabbed Kaylie's hand, pulling her into the school. I chuckled and followed right behind them. 

I walked to my locker and grabbed my books for the day. My locker slammed shut and I turned to see who did that. Katie.

"What do you want?" I said, reopening my locker. 

"Did Lucas tell you what I asked him to do the other night?" Katie asked.

"Yes he did." I said getting my last book, putting it into my bag.

"I meant it. I am sorry. I miss you like crazy Sean. I really do. I love you." Katie said and walked her fingers down my arm. For some reason that does not turn me on anymore. It just makes me want to puke.

"Katie, I appreciate your apology. But you can kindly fuck off." I smiled sarcastically and walked away. 

"SEAN!" Katie shouted after me. People turned to watch Katie's temper tantrum. 

"Oh! Ask Gram how his face is! Bye love!" I shouted and kept walking. Peoples laugh filled the hallways. I walked into my first class, sitting down in my seat. 

"Yo Sean!" Blake said walking over to me. I gave a fake smile. Blake is the annoying guy who thinks he is popular. Hell popularity isn't everything. All the people who are popular are just going to be nobody's in this world after high school. They have to start over in the popularity triangle. By the way, why is school so boring? Thank god I am a senior.

I am at football practice and I can't stop looking over at Lucas. He just looks so beautiful sitting in the stands. I kept staring at him and he finally looked at me. There was a huge smile on his face that made my stomach do flips over. He looked away and continued to talk to Kaylie. I through the football and the wide receiver caught it, running towards the touchdown. I continued to play and then when I finally looked back up Katie was talking to them. This is not going to be good.