Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

~~Sean~~

I can't believe I almost got caught with Lucas. When my father walked in and he asked why I was holding Lucas's hand, I thought I was about to die. But some part of me was saying don't pull away and just tell the truth. But I just lied to him. I mean, I lied before. But I didn't want to lie about Lucas. I am not sure what we are exactly. I just know that I am crazy in love with him. And nothing is going to change that. We both said we loved each other. But the problem is, we never popped the question and asked if we wanted to be boyfriend and boyfriend. Its sounds so weird saying that. I never loved anyone actually. I never knew what love was...... Until now.

"Can we stop and get coffee? I really want coffee right now." Lucas begged. I chuckled and nodded. I drove straight to Starbucks.

As we sat inside at the table Lucas looked around nervously. "What's wrong?" I asked confusedly. He sighed and turned his head towards me and our eyes met.

"Um.... I...." He stopped and looked down at the table. I reached over and grabbed his hands, not caring who seen us.

"You can't tell me anything. You know you can." I said and he kept looking down.

"I know that..... But..... I don't know what this is..... What we are...." He finally spoke. I couldn't help but smile and giggle. He looked up at me and I stopped giggling.

"Will you be my boyfriend Lucas?" I asked. His eyes met mine and he smiled the biggest that I have ever seen this boy smile. His smile makes me all marvelous inside. And to be honest, I am loving this feeling. I never felt like this for anyone and I am glad that I met someone who would make me feel like I am the only guy in this world.

"I would love to be your boyfriend." He blushed. I smiled at him back and he looked down at my hand. I lifted his left hand up to my mouth and laid a soft kiss on his knuckles. "I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." He whispered back.

An hour passed and my dad and Rachel kept calling wondering where we were. I told them that Lucas didn't want to go home yet. And that is true because he just told me a few minutes ago. But they demanded him to get back to this house. I lied again and said we were on our way. But in reality we are on our way to the beach to watch the sunset. Lucas said he always wanted to watch the California sunsets. He told me that they heard that they were beautiful and stunning. I had to agree with that. Defiantly the spring sunsets. They are the most beautiful ones. But he has to wait for those. Considering its October.

We pulled into the beach parking lot and got out of the car, walking to the sand in hand in hand. I pulled him closer to me and he smiled at me then looked away. We walked over to a spot and sat down. I spread my legs and patted the sand so he could sit down in between my legs. I wrapped my arms around his body and laid my head on the top of his head watching the sun go down.