Chapter 65: Epilogue

Chapter 65:

Epilogue

With the recreation of Durins' fate comes unexpected repercussions upon the War of the Ring and future of Middle Earth. The Valar, gods of almighty power, are not fearful of the changing of fate, as they are divine in all aspects. Indeed, it is the hope within them that fosters the beautiful future of Middle Earth, after a successful victory over evil and destruction of the One Ring. This is a recollection of destiny's happening:

Erudian Houdart's presence in the company of Thorin Oakenshield does not eradicate a future war with evil, but brings it about seventeen years earlier. The Fellowship of the Ring, as legends will later recall, sets off from Rivendell with the adjustment of an extra four members, compared to the original turn of history. The joining of the Fellowship happens in this order: a Frodo Baggins of the Shire; Gandalf the Gray (and later White) Wizard; Aragorn, son of Arathorn; Legolas, Prince of Mirkwood; Sidel II, Princess of Erebor; Frerin II, Prince of Erebor; Ruelin, Princess of Erebor; Gimli, son of Gloin; Cashel, Princess of Erebor; Boromir, son of Denethor; Samwise Gamgee; Meriadoc Brandybuck; and Peregrin Took. It becomes a journey of miraculous interventions and sacrificial battles, which I will not recount now, since this is the story of Erudian Houdart, not the Fellowship. But, I will tell you this: when the company splits in response to the Uruk-Hai, Cashel joins with Frodo and Sam to take on Mordor and the other four dwarves go with Aragorn, Legolas, and Boromir to find Pippin and Merry. When the time comes for the battles of Pelennor Fields and Middle Earth, the Phoenician forces of Erebor serve as a tide-changing force, exemplifying the truth in legends of the Battle of the Five Armies. And despite all odds, the entirety of the Fellowship and Phoenicians live to see the destruction of the Ring and create lives with their significant others.

What comes next is the true shifting of fate in conjunction with Erudian Houdart. Following the final days of Sauron and his destruction, the last boats of elvish-make leave for the Gray Havens, but without the leaders of before. The reasoning of this stems from the tears of Phoenicians, giving eternal life to the Fellowship, leaders of Middle Earth, and all the company members. And thus, the "Age of Man" of the first turn of fate becomes the "Age of Cooperation, Family, and Love" with the entirety of the races living together in a friendly harmony. It may have been Erudian Houdart's gifting of the first olive-branch, but the trials of these times reawaken the desperate need for companionship. To our current time, this Age lives on in full force of prosperity and friendship.

The leaders of Middle Earth, by time of the War's cessation, all bear tears of eternal life and reign. They are the immortal rulers over Middle Earth. holding great wisdom and kindness within their hearts and the kingdoms flourishing in response. Elrond continues his ruling stint over Rivendell, a permanent smile on his face. Galadriel sits upon the throne of Lothlorien, but Celeborn's position, his having left for the Gray Havens, is returned to the rightful man, Gandalf the White Wizard; their love will forever be a reminder of love's trials and tribulations. Thranduil, or Rapunzel in most cases, continues his reign over the Greenwood of the East, spending the majority of his time with the enlightened Lord Bard of Dale. Aragorn sits upon the throne of the mighty Gondor Kingdom, having no fear in the future as his wish for eternal life with Arwen comes to light. Eomer, taking over for his once-great uncle, becomes the greatest king over Rohan, the lovely Denzel, Princess of Erebor, at his side. A changed Dain II Ironfoot rules over the Iron Mountains with a new love and kindness for his people. And finally, Thorin and Erudian Oakenshield, the greatest rulers in history, live forever on and in the kindness of their people.