Chapter 38 continued

"Try every ice cream at an ice cream shop!" Harry shouted.

"Hope your hungry" I winked at him. He grabbed me hand and pulled me towards the door.

"You were gonna leave without saying goodbye?" The other boys stood there waiting for a reply.

"Uh..I" I stuttered looking up at Harry.

"I wasn't gonna let her leave" Harry smirked.

"Good!" They all hugged me.

"We love you Mye!"

"Aw and I love you guys! You are the best! Now if you could excuse me and Harry, we are about to stuff our faces with ice cream!"

"Have fun!" Liam said and the walked away.

"Why can't I go get ice cream?" I heard Zayn complain as Liam pulled him. I giggled.

"Let's go!" Harry and I walked out of the hotel to the ice cream shop. When we walked in a fan recognized Harry.

"OMG HARRY! And ew.. It's you." She rolled her eyes at me. "Would you like me to take a picture?" I asked nicely ignoring her comment.

"No way! I don't want your grimy fingers all over my phone"

"Excuse me, but you should not speak to her that way!" Harry snapped.

"Harry it's fine" I said holding back the tears.

"No! No one should ever treat you like that!"

"Um hello, I'm still here!" The girl whined. "You belong with me Harry not... That!" She looked me up and down. Harry pulled me by my wrist and walked out of the ice cream shop.

"What a little brat! I can't believe she was talking to you that way-"

"Harry.."

"I mean how old was she like 13?"

"Harry!"

"Don't listen to anything she said you're beautiful and amazing"

"HARRY!" I cupped his cheeks with my tiny hands. His eyes finally met mine.

"I still want some ice cream" I smiled. He started laughing and cooled down a bit.

"Come here" I leaned closer to him and he kissed me.

"I'm just afraid something will make you do this again" he turned my hand over and revealed the cuts on my wrists. He kissed them one by one.

"I promise I won't.. Now can I please have some ice cream?" When we went back in we got a scoop of each flavor. We picked our favorites and our least favorites. My favorite was birthday cake and Harry's was cookie dough. Both of our least favorites were coffee toffee. It was the best time I've had with Harry. When we got back to the hotel Harry checked it off the list.

"I'm sorry again for that girl" Harry said.

"It's fine" I sighed.

"It's not fine. My fans should respect you and say nice things to you."

"It's kinda like your song.. They Don't Know About Us"

"Yeah... I guess it is" He kissed my forehead. He went into the bathroom and was taking a shower. I took this alone time to look at my mentions on twitter. Surprisingly I saw one from the girl in the ice cream shop.

"Myesha makes Harry a douche bag." It took everything in me to to tweet her back saying she's just jealous that Harry loves me and not her. I kept looking through my mentions trying to ignore the mean ones, but I couldn't.

"You're so fat"

"I bet Harry is just with you because he feels sorry for you"

"I heard the other boys don't like you" I locked my phone and let out a big sigh. They don't mean it. I'm dating one of the biggest stars in the world. They are just jealous. I stood up and started pacing back and forth. Harry walked out of the bathroom in just boxers. I sprinted towards him and pushed him down onto the bed. I kissed his lips, then his nose, his neck and his abs. I got down to the hem of his boxers. I looked up at a confused, wide eyed Harry. I bit my lip and he knew what I was thinking.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded my head.

// I CAN'T BELIEVE WE HAVE OVER 22,000 READS! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!-JORDY