Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Harry and I stayed at the airport to watch my grandmothers plane take off. I'm glad Harry chased after me , I can't imagine my life without him. I mean my grandmother means the world to me but singing and Harry are more important right now.

As me and Harry walked back to get a taxi I pulled out my phone to text my grandmother and tell her how sorry I was. I know she would understand she was once a stupid and in love teenager.

Harry called in a cab and put my luggage in the back. He opened the door for me and we both got in.

"Is everything okay babe? You've been so quite." Harry asked pulling me closer to him in the cab.

I rested my head on his shoulder and took a deep breath. "I know this sounds dumb but I miss my grandmother already."

"That's not dumb at all Mye, I know your gonna miss her. Just know you made the right decision and whenever we get the chance you and I can go visit her."

"Thanks haz , you always know how to make me feel better."

On the way back to the hotel I rested on Harry's shoulder, while he ran his hands through my hair. Harry has never left my side. I think he is afraid of losing me again. Even if we were just apart for a couple hours.

"Mye." Harry said

"Yeah?"

"It's time to go back inside."

Harry took my hand as we entered the back of the hotel as usual to bypass all the fans. Harry was about to press the button for the elevator when I took his hand and ran to the stairs.

"Race you to our floor." I screamed getting a head start.

"Hey that's unfair." He yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

I heard his feet steeps behind me as I ran my fastest up the stairs. I started to slow down as we got higher in the hotel. Suddenly I felt Harrys arms wrap around my waist and pulling me over his shoulder.

"Hey put me down." I laughed flaring my arms to try to get out of Harry's right grasp.

"Never." Harry laughed running up with me on his shoulder. We finally got to our floor and Harry walked us to our door never putting me down.

"I think you can put me down haz."

Harry laughed and slowly lowered me to the ground. Our faces inches apart as my feet touched the floor. I leaned in and kissed the tip of his nose.

"I love you, never leave me again."

Harry whispered in my ear. I nodded my head and opened our hotel room.

"HARRY!" I yelled.

"What did I do?"

"You didn't do anything , we forgot my luggage in the cab."

"Do you know the cab drivers name or tag numbers?"

Harry nodded his head no. I dropped to my knees and started bawling, what am I supposed to wear. It had all my clothes in it.

"I'll buy you a whole new wardrobe Mye." Harry said walking toward me and getting on his knees too. "Don't be upset, your new clothes will be better anyway."

"Are you sure haz? You don't have to do this for me."

"Mye I'll do anything for you, your worth it." Harry helped me up and brought me to the bed setting me on his lap. "We'll shop tomorrow , but today I want to make something."

"What?" I asked curious.

"I want to make a do to list of all the stuff we want to do together. And we have to do it all before the tour ends."

I got up and started jumping on the bed. "That's the best idea ever." I ran to the desk to get paper and a pen and ran back over to Harry and sat on his lap again.

"Okay what's the first thing we should put on it?" Harry asked.

"I've always wanted to spend a whole day on the beach, from sunrise to sunset." I said

I wrote it down as number 1.

"Okay now you think off one Harry."

"Alright I saw we go zip lining , I always see pictures of people doing that and it seems fun."

I nodded and wrote that down as well.

Harry and I took turns writing down things we wanted to do together. By the time we were done we had 10 activities.

1. Spend the whole day on the beach

2. Go zip lining

3. Volunteer at an animal shelter

4. Try every ice cream at an ice cream shop

5. Donate money to a local charity

6. Go on a hot air balloon

7. Go to the aquarium and ride a dolphin

8. Surprise a fan at her house

9. Fly to visit my grandmother

10. Spend a day on a boat

"I would say we have a wonderful list of fun things to do together. And I would never want to do it with anyone other than you." Harry said kissing me passionately.

"I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else either. Now which one do we start with?"

|| Sorry it took us so long to post but keep following us on Instagram @hipstaa_pleasse .. That's two a's and two s's .. But thanks for 18k that's so much OMG ! Last time I looked we had like 3 followers and 3000 reads so that's a lot less than we have now .. 80 likes on Instagram for a new chapter and keep voting and following us :)

•morgs