Chapter 9

"Can I kiss you?"

"Yes." My eyes shot open. Did I just dream about kissing Harry? I rolled over and looked at Harry. His hair was in his face and he was snoring. I giggled and then looked at my phone. 4:30. I removed myself from Harry's grip and walked to the bathroom. After I was done I walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"Are you okay?" A sleepy voice said from behind me.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just had a weird dream and I was a little thirsty."

"Oh alright.. What was the dream about?"

"Uh.. I had a dream that I was part of the Bella's" I lied. I feel like it would be awkward if I told Harry about my real dream.

"That sounds more awesome than weird" he laughed.

"I guess.. Go back to sleep, I'll be there in a minute." Harry walked back into the bedroom. I finished my glass of water and walked to the bed.

"Can you sing for me?" Harry asked.

"I don't feel like singing"

"Please please please plea-"

"Say please one more time"

"Please" he pouted with his lip out

"Fine. What song do want me to sing?

"Forever and Always by Parachute." "Alright." I cleared my throat.

"I, want you forever, forever and always, through the good and the bad and the ugly, we'll grow old together, forever and always" Harry started playing with my hair.

"I love your voice. " he said.

"Thanks!" I smiled. "Now you sing me one of your songs."

"Alright. I know you've never loved he sound of your voice on tape you never want to know how much you weigh, you still have to squeeze into your jeans but you're perfect to me. I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth, but if its true its you it's you they add up to I'm in love with you and all these little things."

"Wow...that's an amazing song! Did you write it?"

"No Ed Sheehan did. It's my favorite song on the album."

"I love your voice too" I smiled and looked into his eyes.

"Harry.."

"Yeah babe?"

"I lied... I had a dream that we kissed." Awkward silence filled the room.

"Was I a good kisser?" He giggled.

"Shut up!" I said as I slapped his arm.

I looked at my phone. 5:45.

"Stand up. I want to go for a walk." Harry said.

"Harry it's 5:45.. Where are we gonna go?"

"We don't have to go anywhere. I just want to get out of this room." We both stood up walked out of the room. We walked to the elevator and he pressed the button. Within seconds the doors open and we stepped in. It was mad awkward because we both didn't talk.

"Can we go back to the playground?" I asked.

"Yeah! And then we can watch the sunrise!" Harry winked at me.

While we were walking Harry's hand kept brushing against mine which made me get butterflies again. We got to the playground and we both sat on the swings. The sun was already starting to come up.

"You know you never answered my question." He said.

"What question?"

"Was I a good kisser?"

"I don't know.. It didn't really happen but by what was in my dream you were alright." I said and blushed.

"Alright? I'm amazing!"

"Shhhh I want to enjoy this moment watching the sunrise!" We both shut up and looked at the sun coming up. Harry brushed his hand against mine again and then finally grabbed it and interlocked our fingers. My stomach started doing flips. I took a quick glance and he was smiling like a fool. Shit, I think I'm starting to get feelings for him.

/// HI IM BORED SO I WROTE THIS CHAPTER! REMEBER TO COMMENT AND VOTEEEEEEE- JORDYNN