Chapter 5

I can't believe the guys would do that! My cheeks turned a bright pink so I turned my head trying to hide it.

"Myesha are you blushing" Lou jokingly said

"Shut up!" I screamed back

I looked over to Harry who had a huge smirk across his face. How could he not be affected by this picture of us on twitter? Now the whole world is going to know that me and Harry cuddled last night. I bet there is going to be rumours started now too. I have to get Louis back eventually for what he did to me.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Niall said

We all nodded and headed out the door. We walked to a black van just outside the hotel. I guess this is what we will be taking our road trip in. I waited for all the boys to get into the van before I decided to get in.

"Looks like the only seat left in next to Harry." Zayn said winking at me.

I ignored all the boys childish snickers and I sat next to Harry. He leaned in closer and started to whisper something into my ear.

"I really enjoyed last night , hopeful we can do it again soon."

As he leaned back again I could feel my cheeks start to turn red again. Why does this always happen to me? I always get so embarrassed at anything anyone says to me.

We rode for about 2 hours then stopped to get something eat. Once we got to the Waffle House Harry got out and opened the door for me. I didn't notice the curb right beside me as I started to step out of the car. My foot slid on the curb and i started to fall.

"I gotcha." Harry said catching me, one hand on my stomach the other on my butt.

"Uhhhhhh...." I said looking down to his hand still in the same spot on my butt.

"Oh sorry babe." He said removing it as slowly as he could.

I could tell he liked what he had just done. His face had the biggest smile on his face and I think i started to see him blush a little.

"Harry are you blushing?" I giggled

"No urm I'm n..."

"It's okay I like when you blush too." I whispered in his ear cutting him off mid sentence. He took my hand and intertwined them with his.

We stayed that way till we got inside and got seated. This time I didn't sit next to Harry. I say next to Niall and zayn. But I could tell Harry was getting a little jealous as he kept staring at me. He just going to have to get over it, it's not like we're dating. Plus I'm not even sure if I like him yet. I think I just have to get to know him more before I start to get feelings for him.

All the boys finished their meal 5 minutes ago and I just finished.

"I'll get the check guys and meet you all out by the car." Zayn said staying seated as we all got up to go to the van. Zayn came back out a little later and we set off again.

It was almost 10 and everyone was starting to fall asleep so we decided to find a hotel and crash there for the night.

"Exit 62 has a Holiday inn " I said pointing to the next exit. We turned into the exit and got our bags so we could finally fall asleep.

Liam got us a hotel room that had 6 bedrooms looks like I don't have to share with Harry this time. Which might be good for me. We unlocked the hotel and this room look nicer Than the last one. It seemed bigger and more updated.

"You know you can still share a bed with me." Harry said starting to walk to his room.

"Nah I'm good."

"Your loss babe."

I walked to my room and changing to to my pjs and fell asleep within seconds

BOOM BOOM BOOM

The thunder echoed in the huge hotel room. I curled up in a ball and tried to ignore it. But there was no way I could. I have been deathly afraid of thunder storms since I was 4 when lightening hit my house and caught it in fire. I got up and started tip toeing to Harry's room. I knocked and peeked in. Harry let out a groan.

"Um Harry I'm scared."

"Crawl in babe I'll keep you safe."

//// WE GOT TWO VOTES BUT NO FANS I WANT SOMEONE TO BE OUT FAN THAT WOULD BE AWESOME, but I'm Morgan and I wrote this chapter but I think jordynn might write tomorrow ! Well hopefully and remember we only post on weekdays ! Well love y'all bye (: