Chapter 27

As soon as I saw him my nerves went away. I sang and I think it was the best I've ever sounded. When I finished the first song everyone cheered. It was the best feeling. I looked I over and Harry and he had a huge smile on his face. I sang a few more songs and then I saw John talking to Harry.

"My next song will be a duet" I said into the microphone. Harry walked over and stood right next to me. He whispered what song John wanted us to sing into my ear. Luckily I knew the song.

"There I was again tonight, forcing laughter, faking smiles same old tired lonely place" I sang. When I got to the chorus Harry chimed in.

"This night is sparkling don't you let it go. I'm wonderstruck blushing all the way home ill spend forever wondering if you knew I was enchanted to meet you" Harry locked our fingers together and we continued singing. I could here people saying "aw" at us. We looked into each others eyes for the rest of the song.

"Harry Styles ladies and gentlemen!" I yelled when the song was over. He kissed me and then walked over to John who high fived him. I sang one more song and then I was done. It was such a rush playing for people even if it was just a small cafe. A few people came up to me and told me good job which felt good!

"That was amazing! Ill call you later to tell you when to come into the studio." John high fived me and then left. I looked at Harry and just smiled at him.

"I thought you had an interview?"

"I did, but it ended early so I rushed over here!"

"You're amazing you know that?" I kissed his cheek as he pulled me into his side.

"Not as amazing as you! I have a surprise for you. Follow me!"

"Why does it always have to be a surprise?" I whined.

"Because its not fun when you know" he grabbed my hand and led me out the door. We got in a cab and Harry told the driver an address. When we got there I realized it was a tattoo place.

"Harry you have enough tattoos!" I told him.

"But there's one that I really want!" He said. We walked in and there was a scary man at the front desk.

"Hello, we want tattoos." Harry told the man.

"We?! I don't want one! I'm too scared!"

"I'll be by your side the whole time I promise."

I gulped. "What are we getting?"

"Do you trust me enough to get it without me telling you?"

"I don't know! It's going to be part of my body forever!"

"Please trust me?" He pouted with his lip out.

"Fine." I sighed.

"I love you" he said and kissed my head.

"I love you too" I smiled. Harry whispered in the guys ear what he wanted me to get. He led me to a room with 2 tables to lay on I guess so me and Harry can be together.

"Lay on your stomach" Harry said. I laid down and so did he. He let his hand hang off the side so he could hold mine. 2 people came in and started to do the outline.

"I'm starting now" my lady said. I squeezed my eyes shut and she started to put the permsnt ink on the lower right part of my back. It felt like someone was pinching the fat on my back!

"Mye, a little looser grip would be nice" Harry said. I didn't even notice how hard I was squeezing his hand.

"Oops, sorry!" I said. When both of our tattoos were done we walked to a mirror. Harry counted to 3 and we turned around. My eyes started to get watery when I saw them. Harry's tattoo said forever and mine said always. Under the word was a date.

"What day is that?" I asked.

"The day I met you in the airport." He smiled.

"Harry, you are the best boyfriend ever! This is the cutest thing anyone has ever done for me" I kissed him and wrapped my hands around his neck. He put his arms around my waist and accidental touched my tattoo.

"Ouch!" I jumped back.

"I sorry babe! I didn't mean it!"

I started laughing. "I know it's fine!" He paid for our tattoos and we went back go the hotel. When we got in our room I pushed Harry onto the bed and straddled him.

"I love you... I love you... I love you" I said kissing down his neck.

"I love you too" he giggled. I rolled off of him and cuddled into his side.

"You were so amazing tonight!" He said.

"Thanks so were you!" I said playing with his necklace. My phone started ringing. I looked at the screen and saw it was my grandmother. I sat up and answered it.

"Grandma! I'm so sorry I haven't called you! I've been so busy!"

"It's okay darling! I just wanted to know how you were doing!"

"I'm amazing! I had a gig in a cafe today and in recording some songs in a studio!" Harry cleared his throat. "Oh and I have an awesome boyfriend named Harry."I told her smiling at him.

"That is wonderful! I hope you are having fun! And is Harry that boy from the airport?" She asked.

"Yes mam"

"Alright I just called to check on you! Good luck and I love you"

"Thank you and I love you too grandma!" I hung up the phone and went to get sweatpants on. I laid back down and faced Harry.

"I want to meet your grandmother" Harry said.

"You will eventually" I smiled.

"I'm exhausted" he said and wrapped his around around me.

"Me too, goodnight Harry" I said and then dug my face into his chest.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too" I said and lifted me head up and kissed him. Before I knew it I was sound asleep.

/// AHHHH ED SHEERAN ON THE GRAMMYS! Comment and voteeeee :) - Jordy