Chapter 21

Chapter 21

It's now the day of the concert in LA for the boys. These past two days have been the best days ever. Harry and I spent every second together and I got to know the boys more and more. I'm starting to become really good friends with Zayn, we share a lot of the same interests.

Harry gave me a front row ticket to the concert tonight so I can finally see what he does best, preform on stage. I'm excited yet nervous at the same time. I'm excited to see Harry sing but scared the fans will want to hurt me. Harry confirmed that me and him are now dating at a interview about 2 days ago. I've gotten some hate and death threats , but not all fans are mean. I got some happy tweets about us being together.

Tonight I finally to get to meet Lou's, Zayns and Liam's girlfriends too. We will all be sitting together so I'll get to chat with them before the concert. Harry is now in the shower getting ready for the concert even though it's 5 hours away till he has to arrive there.

I decided to go to the grocery store to get some snacks to make for the all the boys before they go on stage. I ripped out a piece of paper out of my lyrics journal and wrote Harry a note of where I was going.

I walked out of the hotel to a ton of fans waiting for the boys. Luckily I wore a jacket that had a hood so it cover my face. The fans didn't notice me at all.

The grocery store wasn't far from the hotel, only about 3 blocks. I would probably get the boys some small snacks that won't make them sick. Maybe some fruit or fruit snacks. I walked back to the fruit first and grabbed some bananas for Harry and strawberries for Liam and Niall. Then to the snack aisle and looked there.

My favorite song came on the intercom and I looked around to see if anyone was around. Luckily there wasn't, I started singing every lyric while trying to figure out what else to get the boys.

"FOREVER IS A LONG TIME.." I sang louder when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"You a really good singer." A short girl with brown hair said.

"Oh thanks , I didn't think anyone was around .." I blushed

"Oh well I was here for a while, but hi I'm Katie." She said shaking my hand.

"Hi I'm Mye.. I mean Myesha."

"Have you ever thought of being a singer? You really do have an amazing voice."

"Yeah that's the whole reason I came out to here, but I haven't had time to go out and look for someone who wants to sign me, I've been kinda with someone ." I laughed

"Oh wait your the one Harry's dating from one direction right?"

"Yeah how did you know?"

"It's the latest gossip ." She laughed "but about the singing deal I think I can help you out."

"And how's that?"

"My daddy works at a recording studio and he's looking for a new artist to sign, although he is looking for a boy singer . I still think I can work it out though."

"Are you being serious right now? " I said with my mouth wide open.

" yeah here's my number , just text me later and I'll tell you what my dad says " She handed a small folded up paper. "We'll I've got to go now and get ready for the one direction concert I'm going to."

"Wait I'm going to that too , I might see you there!" I screamed

She nodded and walked out of the door.

I grabbed whatever I could find and ran to the cash register. I had to get back to the hotel and tell Harry everything that just happen.

Once checked out I ran all the way back to the hotel. I clicked the elevator many times but it took to long to open so I ran to the stairs and climbed them quickly. By the time I got to our room I was breathing very heavy. I banged on the door till Harry opened the door.

"Jeez I heard you the first knock." He giggled.

"I might have gotten a record deal." I squealed jumped into his arms.

"Seriously? How?" He said lowering me back down.

"I was singing at the grocery store thinking no one was around but a girl heard me and she said I was good and she can try to get her dad to sign me. Here's her number she said to text her later and she is going to your concert tonight and I can't wait and oh my gosh Harry."

"Wow that's awesome Mye ! " he said pulling me into a hug. "I'm so proud of you, I knew you could do it, let's go tell the other boys."

We both ran to the others room and banged on their door just as I did to ours.

"What do you guys want?" Niall said answering the door

"I might have gotten a record deal!" I screamed

"Really congrats." Niall said hugging me.

"Did you hear that boys Mye might have gotten a record deal." Niall said closing the door behind us. All the boys shot up and showered me with hugs and congrats.

"Let's go celebrate." Louis said.

"But lad we have a concert in 2 hours now." Liam said disappointed

"We'll let's celebrate here, we can order room service." Louis said

He went over to the phone and ordered tons of foods and drinks that came in less than 3 minutes.

Lou poured everyone a drink and handed one to all of us.

"Here's to Mye , were all to proud of you." Harry toasted.

We all clinked glasses and drank the drinks in our glasses.

We spent the next 2 hours celebrating and joking around. But the time finally came where we had to leave for the concert.

The taxi picked us up around back of the hotel and drove us to the stadium. Harry brought me back stage so I could meet the rest of the girls. We walked in and Harry introduced me to the most beautiful girls ever. I felt so ugly standing next to them. But they were all so nice.

"Why don't we go find our seats." Danielle suggested.

We all kissed our boyfriends goodbye and walked to find our seats. Once we were inside I say Katie from the grocery store.

"Hey Katie." I screamed

She came running over to me and hugged me . "Hey I talked to my dad and I have some good news and bad news, which one do you want first."

"The bad news."

"Okay well I don't know how to put this, but..."

|| SORRY I JUST HAD TO LEAVE YOU WITH A CLIFF HANGER NOT ANOTHER UPDATE TILL MONDAY , jordy will post then .. Maybe but after this fanfic I'm writing another and I already know what it's all about :) so vote and comment please and maybe tell your friends about our fanfic it would make my day please .. Well goodnight love you all 😘

•morgs