Chapter 35

I was screaming. And balling my eyes out.

"Mye! Me wake up! Wake up!" I open my eyes and Harry is leaning over me crying. I wrap my arms around him and cry into his shoulder.

"Shhh. Shhh. It's okay I'm right here! I won't let anyone touch you." Harry whispered. "When you're ready to talk I'm here" I pulled away from him and found his eyes.

"It was Trevor. He found me. At the studio. And he hit me again. He took me away."

"Mye, you know that would never happen. I will always protect you no matter what."

"Harry please don't leave me."

"I will never leave you!"

"No, I mean about your tour. Let me come with you"

"I don't know if I can. Ill have to ask management." I nodded my head.

"Wait, what if you open up for us! You could travel with us and people will hear your music!" "Harry that's a great idea!" I hug him.

"Okay, so I will ask management and you will ask John!" I smiled and nodded again.

"I don't think I can go back to sleep anytime soon"

"I'll stay up with you. Whatcha wanna do?" He asked.

"Um.. Lets play the hand slap game!" I held my hands out and he puts his under mine. A few seconds later he lifts his hands up and try to slap mine, but I pull away. He does the same thing again but this time he slaps mine. We played this for what seemed like hours talking about the tour. We had things all planed out! Now we just have to convince management and John that it is a good idea. I see Harry's eyes getting heavy. His blinks are getting longer each time.

"Harry go to sleep. You're tired."

"No, I want to stay up with you." I fake yawn and lay down on the bed.

"I'm tired too. Lets go to sleep" He laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you" he said kissing my neck.

"I love you too" I knew he was already asleep by his snoring. I tried to fall back asleep, but I couldn't. By the brightness in the room I could tell the sun is coming up. I closed my eyes and listened to the birds chirping. I didn't realize it, but I fell asleep. I woke up to a knock at the door. I was scared. What if it is Trevor. They knocked again. I untangled myself from Harry and slowly walked to the door. I looked into the peep hole and saw it was my grandmother. I sighed in relief.

"Hey grandma" I said opening the door.

"Hey sweetie! I didn't know what time to be ready so I got up at 8 and now I'm here!"

"That's perfect. I have to be at the studio at 9:30. Do me a favor? Wake up Harry and ill go get the other boys." I walked out of the room

and went to the Liam's room. I heard that everyone was gonna sleep in there last night. I feel like I'm keeping Harry from them. So maybe tonight ill make him hang out with them so I can have some alone time with my grandma. I knocked on the door a few times before Liam finally came to the door.

"Good morning Liam! Get the boys ready for a day with my grandma!"

"BOYS WAKE UP! IT'S GRANDMA TIME!" They all moan.

"I'll have them ready" he says. I smile and walk back to my room. Harry is still laying on the bed. "I tried to wake him up but he wouldn't budge."

"I got him." I walk over to the bed and lay on top of Harry. I take my hands and tickle his sides.

"Stop" he says in his morning voice.

"It's time to get up" I say into his ear. He rolls over so I'm straddling him. He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me down.

"My grandmas in here" I say. He throws me off him and I land on the floor.

"Ouch" I say looking up at him. He starts laughing.

"I'm sorry! You surprised me" he said giving me his hand and helping me up.

"Hi Ms. Maggie" he said waving.

"Hi Harry" she said giggling. The other boys came sprinting in.

"GOOD MORNING!" Louis shouts. He kisses my grandma on the cheek.

"I'm Louis" he grins.

"I'm Niall" he said taking her hand and kissing it.

"I'm Liam!" He said hugging her.

"And I'm Zayn, very nice to meet you mam!"

"So polite!" She said.

"Yeah, see if you can say that once the days over" I say.

"Hey!" They all say in unison. Harry comes out of the bathroom dressed and ready. He comes over to me and kisses me on the lips. I go into the bathroom and get ready. I throw on some yoga pants, a hoodie, and a scarf. I brush my teeth and put my hair into a messy bun. I walk out of the bathroom and put on my toms.

"Ready?" Harry asks.

"Yup!" I say. He grabs my hand and we all walk to the studio. The boys and my grandma seem to be getting along great! When I walk into the studio, me and Harry run over to John.

"John! We have an idea!" Harry says.

"Yes, she can open up for you on your" he said before Harry even asks the question.

"How did you know that's what he was gonna ask?"

"Because. You two are crazy for each other! There's no way you could last that long without each other" I look up and Harry and he rests his forehead against mine.

"Now we just have to ask management" he smiles. We go over to the boys and tell them. We all jump up and down like idiots.

"Grandma! We can get you tickets to a concert so you can see us all perform!" She grinned and nodded her head.

"Harry, Mye!" John yelled.

"I have a song I want you guys to sing together!" We go over to him.

"What song?" I ask.

"Oh Darling by Plug in Stero!"

"Ah I love that song! Do you know it?"

"No, but I can learn it" Harry winks at me. John hands him the lyrics. We walk into the booth and put the headphones on. Harry starts singing.

"You seem quite nice for a girl with good looks and I'm the kinda fellow that'll make you feel better when your life gets shook" When it's my turn I sing

"You seem quite shy, but you're oh so cute and I'm the kind of girl that would love to be yours if you'd ask me to so give it a chance try to hold my hand I swear ill never let go just let me know of you'd be my man"

The chorus came which is h favorite part.

"Oh darling I love you so" Harry sang.

"If you ask me for my heart there's no way that Ill say no" I sang. He looked at me and smiled. We finished the song and I swear we sounded perfect.

"That was amazing!" John clapped. I looked over and my grandma and she was crying. The boys surrounded her rubbing her back. They really are the sweetest! Me and Harry walked out of the booth and went over to them. John introduced himself to my grandma and told her how glad he was to have me in his studio. I hugged my grandma.

"Where to next?" He asks.

"I know where!" Louis shouts.

"Follow me!"

/// OVER 4000 READS YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!! I love you all :)