Chapter 36

Chapter 36

"Where are we going Louis ?" I asked

"DISNEY LAND." He screamed

He is such a little kid. Harry jumped in front of me and bent down so I could get on his back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he grabbed my legs and pulled me up.

My grandmother trailed behind Louis who was practically running to the car. Liam made small talk with her while they were walking.

Our driver was right outside the studio. Harry opened the door for all us and there was already people inside.

"Katie !" I screamed and jumped into the car to hug her. " I haven't seen you in the longest time, what are you doing here?"

"Louis called me this morning and told me to come.. So here I am."

That's when I noticed someone sitting next to her. My eyes wondered to look at him. He had brown hair with a quiff, large muscles and a couple tattoos along his arms.

"Oh this is josh, our drummer." Louis said introducing me and him. He shook me hand like a true gentleman.

In the time Katie and I were talking , everyone was inside the car and we started driving.

"Disney land here we come." Harry yelled pointing forward.

No one was talking so I took this opportunity to introduce Katie to my grandmother who was sitting next to Liam. She has started to take a liking to him. I wouldn't blame her , Liam is the sweetest boy ever!

I looked over to Katie and josh who were hitting it off too. Katie was laughing her butt off and I could tell she really liked him. I think josh even liked her !

In no time we had made it to Disney land. Louis had already bought tickets and handed them to all of us, he had even gotten us fast passes so we don't have wait in any lines. Plus we would get bombarded with fans if we took the regular lines.

Harry took my hand into his and we walked with the others to the entrance. On the way I grabbed a map of the whole park so I knew what rides we could go on.

Most of them were kid rides but there were a lot that we could ride too.

"Can we ride a roller coaster first?" I asked Harry.

"Urm I'm kinda of scared of them but I'll ride it with you."

"I love you." I laughed kissing him on the cheek.

"Stop with the PDA and let's go ride some rides." Zayn said while going through the line to check our tickets.

There was a roller coaster close to the front of the park that we went to first. Harry was shaking while we were waiting in the little line at the fast passes.

"You'll be fine." I kissed him "I'll keep you safe."

Before we knew it , it was our turn. There were enough seats for all of us. I sat with Harry.. Of course. Josh sat with Katie, Louis sat with Niall, Liam sat with my grandmother , and Zayn sat with a random guy.

Harry put on his seat belt and held on the the bar tight.

I unloosened his grip and cupped his hand in mine.

"Ready set go."

The roller coaster flew on the track flying up and down the hills. My hair was flowing in the wind. Harry's grip loosened as the ride went on. I guess he got less scared. We were both screaming our heads off but Harry was screaming the most. This made me laugh. How could such a tough looking guy be deathly afraid of a harmless roller coaster?

By the time the ride was over Harry had his hands in the air and was screaming of joy. We both unbuckled and walked hand and hand to the next ride.

Throughout the day we all took turns riding rides with each other. The only ride we had left was the kissing tower. The boys didn't want to go in it so they sat out with my grandmother and were going to get a snack.

Of course me and Harry wanted to go on it. We like any reason to kiss at any time.

To our surprise Katie and josh came on it too. I guess it was a good idea for Louis to invite Katie because I think now she might have a boyfriend.

The kissing tower was a booth on a long pole that slowly went up. There weren't many couples but the ones that were on there we already kissing.

Harry cupped my face and leaned into kiss me. I closed my eyes and leaned in too. The kiss wasn't like our usual. It was passionate and full of love. Harry's tongue was brushing against my lips but I didn't let it in. His hand went up to my hair and started to play with it. I let out a light moan and Harry's tongue barged into my mouth. I couldn't help but laugh.

The tower had made it to the top and at this time me and Harry looked at the view. The sun was going down so there was a beautiful sunset and the rides were still going off in the distance.

"I've had a great day with you, but this ride is defiantly my favorite." I giggled.

"Mine too." Harry said fiddling with my fingers.

I leaned back in, to kiss him one more time before the ride stopped. This time there was not tongue.

"Please watch your step as you exit the ride."

Harry and i's kiss was interrupted and apparently josh and Katie's was too. Their head shot back and they both started to blush.

We walked off the ride to see there was pictures taken while we were in the ride that you could buy. I took out my phone and took a picture of the one of me and Harry kissing.

I went on twitter and tweeted.

"What a nice day with Harry and all the boys and my grandmother xx."

I inserted the picture and locked my phone.

"I'm getting tired." Niall said.

We all agreed to go back to the hotel.

Harry let me get on his back again. But this time it was because my legs were hurting.

"This was such a fun day, I love you haz." I whispered in his ear.

"I love you too Mye." He whispered back sending shivers down my spine.

We walked back in the sunset

watching my grandmother talk to all the boys. I've never seen her so happy in a while. I wish she never had to go back.

|| THIS NEEDS 87 LIKES ON IG BEFORE ANOTHER CHAPTER :) but if you want a great fanfic to read , read @The_Random_Girl fanfic's .. I'm literally obsessed .. But keep reading and voting , don't forget to tell your friends! And thanks for all the reads I love you guys :) and follow us on ig @hipstaa_pleasse

•morgs