Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Ding o ling ding o ling

I woke up to my phone ringing. I unlocked it and answered it

unknowing who it is.

"Uh hello." I said in my morning voice.

"Hey! It's uh Katie! From the grocery store, I know this is late notice but can you be at the studio in an hour , I can text you the address."

"Yeah ! I'll just get ready now!"

"I'm sorry for the late notice , it's just my dad wants to finally hear you sing and wants to maybe start working on a song."

"Oh my goddess that's awesome , I'll be over as soon as possible."

"Alright see you in an hour , bye."

I hung up the phone and shot up out of bed. Only an hour to get ready is the hardest thing ever. I ran to the

bathroom to see what my hair looked like. Thank god it wasn't to terrible bad, I turned on my curling iron so I could curl some pieces that weren't so curled before. Then I applied a little bit of make up, enough to notice but not too much.

I went out of the bathroom to see Harry still sleeping, I guess I'll just leave him a note to tell him where I am. I threw on a cute outfit and headed out the door.

Katie texted my the address right after we got off the phone and I noticed it was only a street down so I walked to the studio. It was only a 5 minute walk. But once I got out of the hotel I was swarmed with photographers asking tons of questions.

"Is it true you got signed?"

"How does it feel to be Harry styles girlfriend?"

I ignored all the questions and just kept walking , I knew if I said something they would twist my words and make a rumor out of it.

Finally I got to the studio and walked down to the room we will be recording in. A middle aged man with blonde hair was sitting in a seat and beside him was Katie.

"Hey!" She stood up and hugged me.

"This is my dad but you can call him John."

"Hi John." I said awkwardly.

"Hey , well lets get right into this, you can go into the room with the microphone and sing whatever song you want. I just want to hear your range and what type of songs you can sing.

I walked into the next room and tried to figure out what song I would sing. Once I got to the microphone I had made up my mind. Skyscraper by demi lovato

I started to sing with no music and I hit every note perfectly . I opened my eyes once I was done and John was smiling at me.

"Great job ! You have a great belt you can go high and low , I'm happy Katie found you."

"Thanks so much!"

"Alright let's take a 10 minute break for breakfast you and Katie can go get something. I just need to think of a song idea."

Me and Katie walked out and I pulled out my phone to check the time. I had 4 unread messages all from Harry wondering where I was. I totally forgot to leave him a note.

Every text he was freaking out, he thought someone took me. I texted him back tell him I was at the studio with Katie and John and not to worry about me because I'm in good hands. I put my phone back into my pocket so me and Katie could look at what was in the fridge at the studio.

There was left over pizza and hotdogs. Katie took the pizza out and put herself a slice on.

"Do you want a slice too?"

I nodded so she took a slice for me and started putting it into the microwave.

"No I like my pizza cold!"

"No way so do I." She laughed so we both took our cold pizza into the studio room.

"Alright, I think I have to perfect song for you to sing, it's going to be a cover but later one we will make songs for you."

"Okay okay what is it?" I anxiously said.

"Just the way you are by Bruno mars."

"I love that song and know all the words."

"Great so that cut off an hour , so lets jump into it and record it."

I set down my pizza and went into the room. John started playing the track and keyed me in when I needed to start. I closed my eyes like I always do and sang the lyrics soft and smooth. Half way through the song there was a knock on the door. Katie opened it and Harry was standing in the ways. I smiled and continued my song.

"I love this song." Harry cheered and started singing along.

John got a weird look on his face

"Stop stop singing." He screamed

"Did I do something wrong."

"No , Harry jump into the studio with mye and sing his as a duet with her."

Harry did as he was instructed and walked in

"Hey ." He smiled kissing me.

"One two three.. Go."

We both started singing , Harry low and me higher. Our voices matched perfectly. Harry reached down and interlocked his fingers with mine .

I never wanted it to end but the song stopped. John and Katie were clapping.

"That was beautiful, I think we just found your first song we can put in iTunes." I jumped up and down and wrapped my legs around Harry.

"Mye all those song lyrics that we sang together , I was singing them to you." He whispered in my hear.

I blushed "and I was singing them back to you." I smiled kissing his cheek.

|| I have a computer baby for school, yesterday I wouldn't stop crying .. Today wasn't as bad ! But it still cries a lot. Sorry if this sucks I had to feed the baby in the middle , goodnight and love you all :)

•morgs