Chapter 23

Harry called a cab and we waited for it to show up. All of a sudden I got a knot in my stomach. I wasn't ready to do this with Harry. I'm not even sure if that's why he wants to leave. I turn and look at Harry. He seems kind of nervous too. I grabbed his hand and held it in my lap.

"Mye, I'm not ready for this. Just seeing you dance was so sexy and.."

"Oh thank god! Not that I don't want to cause I mean I do but just not right now." I cut him off.

"Do you want to stay? Or do you still want to leave?" He asked. I looked around at all the drunk, sweaty people. My face scrunched up.

"I still want to leave." I laughed.

"We can go to McDonald's!"

"Yes!" The cab pulled up and me and Harry hopped in. He told the driver to take us to the closet McDonald's. In about 10 minutes we pulled into the parking lot.

"We can walk from here, thank you" Harry said and handed him 20 dollars. Me and Harry ran inside and ordered.

"I'll have a 6 piece happy meal with chocolate milk!" I told the cashier. Harry looked at me with his eyebrows raised.

"What, I like being a kid!" He laughed at me.

"Um, I'll have a number 1 with extra ketchup and a crispy ranch wrap." Harry ordered.

"Well someone's hungry!" I looked at Harry.

"Hey I just had a show!"

"Oh yeah I forgot!" I went to pay and Harry slapped my hand away.

"You can't pay for everything!" I told him.

"Yes I can! The boyfriend always pays for the girlfriend!" The lady at the register looked annoyed by us. I let Harry hand her the money even though I didn't want to. We sat at a table and ate our food. I opened my toy and started play with it. I made Harry kiss it and give it a name.

"I want to name her Haley!" He said. We both agreed on the name and went back to eating. A few minutes later a girl came running over to our table.

"Oh my god you're Harry Styles from One Direction!!!" She screamed.

"Last time I checked I was!" He grinned at her and she made a sound like he made her heart melt. I think it's so cute how he has that affect on his fans.

"Would you like me to take your picture" I asked her.

"No I want one of all 3 of us!" She ran up to the lady at the register and asked if she could take it.

"You want me to be in it?" I asked when she came back.

"Of course! You're Harry's girlfriend! You get to see my whole world everyday!" She stood in between me and Harry and put her arms around us. The register lady took our picture and handed the girls phone back over.

"Thank you guys so much! You are both amazing!"

"Bye babe!" Harry hugged and and then winked at her when she let go. She order her food and then ran out of the place.

"She said you were her whole world" I told Harry.

"That's because I probably am, girls love me!"

"It's so cute how people feel that way about you!"

"I know I love all our fans! We wouldn't be here if it weren't for them!" I leaned in and kissed Harry.

"You are the sweetest!" I was eyeing up the play place since we got there.

"Want to go in?" Harry asked me. I took off my shoes and ran into it without even saying yes to him. Harry came in after me.

"Let's play hide and seek! You count first.. Over there in the corner! Count to 30!" Harry went into the corner and started counting out loud. I went up the tunnel and slid halfway down the slide.

"29..30! Ready or not here I comeeee!" Harry yelled. I heard his loud footsteps go up the stairs.

"I can't even fit through this!" I heard him complain. I heard Harry start to slide down. I tried to go down but he was faster than me! He put his legs around my waist.

"Found you!" He yelled. He bent down and kissed me cheek. We slid down the rest of the way together. When we got to the bottom the lady was standing there with her arms crossed.

"Uh oh." Harry said. I started laughing so hard.

"She probably thinks we are weirdos!" Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the window where she was standing. He put his hands on my waist and kissed me right in front of her face.

/// WOOO FANFIC! Comment and vote please :)- Jordy