✿ pancakes ✿

i like searching hot guys up on google and staring at their pictures for hours.

AND WTF GUYS??? #22 in werewolf?!?!?! 700 followers?!!! more than 100k reads and 8k+ votes HOLY SHEBAB.

THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE UP HELLA SOON I CAN TELL YOU AND YALL BETTER BE PREPARED BECAUSE IMMA BLOW YOUR MINDS AWAY OKAY.

OKAY.

x caryl

NINE

I woke up the next morning feeling like something akin to dread buzzing through my veins.

Something huge was going to happen today. I just knew it.

I slipped out of bed and grabbed a fresh change of clothes from the cupboard, a loose fitting t-shirt and a pair of shorts and took a quick shower.

Today was Saturday, which meant no waking up at the crack of dawn and no training, or as I like to call it torture.

I was towel drying my damp hair when a knock sounded on my door.

"Come in."

Mariam's head peeked into the room, her face showing surprise as she saw my freshly washed self.

"You're awake already?" she marveled, not bothering to mask her disbelief, and I rolled my eyes.

"What time is it?" I asked as I threw the towel to dry over my bed.

"Almost 9," she said. "Let's head down for breakfast."

I complied and followed her out the door. I didn't even have to trail behind her to find my way to kitchen anymore.

As we were nearing the kitchen, my nose perked up at a delicious and utterly aromatic smell lingering in the air.

"I smell..." I sucked in a deep breath. "Pancakes?"

Mariam smiled.

"Please tell me it's pancakes," I begged and she laughed.

"You have an amazing sense of smell," she said with a smile, and I whooped in joy.

I was still grinning as we entered the kitchen, and surprisingly, I was greeted by several werewolves who were already there.

"Morning," I said awkwardly back, a weird warmth fluttering in my chest.

"Morning, Luna," Mariam's mom said in her usual upbeat tone, flashing me a jovial smile.

"Good morning..." I trailed off awkwardly.

"Oh you can call me Helen, dear," Helen said in a cheerful voice.

Her easy going smile eased my awkwardness and I repeated my greeting, this time with her name.

"How many pancakes would you like?" she asked as she flipped a pancake in the pan.

I was practically drooling as the toasty smell of freshly flipped pancakes wafted into my nostrils.

I considered saying five, because pancakes, but I decided to stay polite and answered rather reluctantly, "Two will be fine. Thanks."

Helen passed me a plate with four pancakes stacked on it. She even drizzled honey all over it until I was certain I was going to get diabetes from ingesting that much sweetness.