✿ played ✿

IT'S TIME.

keep your hands and feet in the ride at all times and pray your ovaries won't explode.

x caryl

p.s. for those who thought i was talking about the dirty (; yall horny children.

p.p.s. wtf gif game strong

FOURTEEN

I'm a fucking idiot.

I groaned mentally, incredibly tempted to slam my head against the bathroom wall.

It was only after I ran into the bathroom did embarrassment hit me, and it felt like a fucking kick to the face. 

I need to pee? Really, Alex?

I slapped my hands to my red cheeks, letting out another groan in my head. My skin felt unnaturally warm, and my heart was beating out of rhythm in my chest. My neck felt flushed and tingly, as if it could remember the feeling of Heath's lips on it, kissing and licking-

I stopped before I could finish that thought, cheeks on fire now and my heart thudding wildly. My stomach twisted with nervous energy and it felt like a million butterflies had taken up residence in my stomach.

What the fuck was wrong with me?

Why the bloody hell hadn't I pulled away when I had the chance?

And why did I like it much more than I should have?

I instantly shoved that thought away as fast as it had surfaced, flushing indignantly.

I most definitely had not liked it. On the contrary, Heath's lips were gross, slimy, repulsive and revolting, and soft and velvety-

I quickly backtracked as I strayed far off from my original train of thought, my traitorous heart skipping a beat.

Heath's lips aren't soft, I tried to tell myself firmly. They're vile, slimy and gross.

I repeated that mantra in my head over and over again, trying to drill them into my brain. And too absorbed in my mediation session, I didn't hear the faint sounds of drawers being opened and closed from the other room, or the soft approaching footfalls until a knock sounded on the bathroom door, dragging me out of my thoughts.

I visibly jumped, and barely managed to stifle the automatic curse that had risen up my throat. I clutched at my heart which had almost leapt out of my chest in fright, and swallowing the thick feeling in my throat, I hesitantly answered.

"Y-yes?" I instantly winced at the sound of my own voice. I sounded breathless and like a goddamn sap.

I could make out the vague outline of his towering silhouette through the frosted glass door, broad shoulders filling up the doorway and it made my traitorous heart skip a beat.

"The clothes are here," his voice floated through the door, and my heart rate spiked at the mere sound of his voice.

I saw his silhouette bend to place something on the ground. "Take a bath. I'll be back in fifteen minutes with food and I'll take you to Ben once you've eaten." He straightened up to his full height, the whole time sounding completely unfazed and unaffected.