✿ boobies ✿

IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END.
(please vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter! this chapter is dedicated to AvidReaderOfBooks for helping me so much! tysvm <3)

EIGHT

"You can't be serious."

I looked at Noah with dismay when he shook his head.

"It's true," Red Riding Shirt piped up. "The only home line we have in the pack house is in Alpha Heath's office."

I groaned.

Just my luck.

"But you're sure they don't have caller ID?" I asked, biting my bottom lip.

Noah nodded.

I breathed out a resigned sigh. "I guess we don't have any other choice."

"But Alpha Heath practically lives in there," Bat Boy chimed in, "How are we going to sneak in if he's already in there?"

I ran a hand through my hair, furrowing my eyebrows in thought.

A plan was already forming in my head.

"Alright," I finally said after a moment of silence. "Here's the plan."

I chewed on my bottom lip nervously.

If the plan didn't work and I get caught, I'd be as good as dead.

My eyes flickered to Red Riding Shirt. I nodded at her, and she slipped out from behind the wall we were hiding and disappeared around the corner.

"Go," I murmured to Noah and Bat Boy, and they pattered to the front of Heath's office.

I gave them the signal to start, and they instantly leapt into action.

"Alpha Heath! Alpha Heath!" Noah yelled in a frantic voice as they burst through the doors and ran into his office.

"Alpha Heath," Bat Boy panted convincingly as if he had just ran a mile,"T-Tasha! She fainted!"

"Quick we have to go help her!" Noah chimed in anxiously, and I heard a rustling of papers before I saw Heath getting dragged out of his office, Noah and Bat Boy clutching both his arms.

"She just suddenly fainted?" Heath's voice held a little sceptism as he let Noah and Bat Boy pull him down the hallway.

I heard Noah recite the excuse we had conjured up earlier.

They disappeared around the same corner Red Riding Shirt, I mean Tasha, had.

I turned to the two kids hiding behind the wall with me.

"You two know what you have to do, right? Signal me if you see anyone heading here," I whispered to Freckle-Face and Pig-Tail Girl.

They nodded, and I took a breath to calm my heart, before I slipped out from behind the wall and into Heath's office.

I closed the door behind me quietly, and my heart was racing at a hundred miles per hour as I surveyed the room.

My eyes locked on the telephone placed on his desk.

Bingo.

I hastily made my way towards it, grabbing the receiver and quickly punching in the familiar numbers of the only contact in my memory.