Chapter 1: Jasper's Story

Start from the beginning

I gave her a big smile and when I stood, I caught her scent and it hit me like a brick wall. She looked at me like I was slow or something, then I smiled at her.

“Yes ma'am, I would love to dance with you,” I told her in my southern drawl.

She then grabbed my hand and when I felt the warmth of her hand in mine I loved it. She did not even flinch when she grabbed my ice cold hand. She pulled me onto the dance floor and a slow song came on. I pulled her close to me, then we slowed danced.

“I would like to introduce myself, my name is Isabella Swan but please call me Bella,” she told me.

“Well hello Bella, my name is Jasper Whitlock but call me Jasper,” I told her with a smile.

We danced to two more slow songs; then a girl came up to her and told her to come back to the table they were sitting at. So Bella grabbed my hand again and pulled me with her to their table. The looks and feeling I was getting from all 6 of the girls was almost overwhelming.

“Bella, who is this very nice looking guy you brought to our table?” A girl asked her.

“Well girls, this is Jasper and I just met him not to long ago,” she told them.

“Well hello Jasper, it is very nice to meet you and you are welcome to join us for Bella's 21st birthday party,” a girl with blond hair told me.

“Well thank you very much and happy birthday Bella,” I told her.

“Thank you Jasper,” she told me.

I noticed why she did not flinch at the coldness of my hand earlier, I looked at the blond girl and there was also a brown hair girl and they both had the same color eyes I did. We all talked for a long time and I found out the other girls names. The blond vampire her name was Rosalie Hale Cullen and her so called sister name was Alice.

We all sat around and talked for a long time and I wanted to ask so many questions to Bella, Rose, and Alice but I could not because the other four girls were human like Bella and I did not know if they knew about us like Bella did. Bella was drinking way to much and before she knew it she was drunk and her being drunk was a very funny sight. We danced some more then her human friends left, then Rose and Alice came up to me.

“Jasper, we are trusting you with our human friend Bella. We have to go home to our husbands and here is her address and please make sure she gets home safely,” Alice told me.

“Thank you two and I will make sure she gets home and I would like to talk to yall and your family when we can,” I told them.

They gave me a smile and the feelings they were giving me was very trusting and I felt happy that they trusted me. I then grabbed Bella by the waste and led her out to my car and put her in, she feel asleep on our way to her house. I found her house with out getting lost once and her house was small but very nice looking. I looked in her bag and pulled out her keys and went to unlock her door, then I came back for her and I picked her up and she smiled then said my name. I was not expecting that and well when she said my name it sent chills down my spine. I walked her into her house and I closed the door then I found her room and I laid her in her bed and I left a note on the night stand next to her.

“Hello, I am not sure if you will remember me but I am Jasper and we met at the night club last night and I am writing this note to tell you I will be here with you when you wake in the morning,”

I left there on her table and left her room. I went to the living room and turned the TV on.