Chapter XL: Cyrus The Pig Slayer

"Ring ring! Ring ring!" I heard a tiny voice from behind us. It sounded like a cockroach.

"Yes, Jill?" Ben stood up from the circle, which faded out after I saw Bernard and the others fighting flying pigs. "What is it?"

"Benny!" Jill came out of the open elevator, hovering. I wonder how those tiny wings hold her up. What is she anyway? "A w-wolf! A t-talking wolf is at the lobby!"

"Ah, that must be Felix, your Edheros, hm?" Big Ben cocked his head towards me. What a weird man. I think he's a stalker since he knows much about me.

I nodded.

"Well then, you must be best off." Ben chuckled as he took up my dagger. Poor me. "I'll take this now-"

"Illusia, Revelios, Fira!" Cyrus suddenly shouted. The blade in Ben's hand glowed with light. It radiated heat so hot I thought we're all gonna burn. Ben gasped as he let go of my blade and it cluttered to the floor then it vanished.

"Cyrus! What is this?" Ben exclaimed.

"Sorry, Ben, but I decided that I'd like to stay in the good side of Alfrey." Cyrus took out a dagger-shaped cloth from his pocket. He threw the cloth at me and when it landed on my hands, it turned into my blade. "Anthony, look out for Jill!"

Ben grunted as if dissapointed. "Jill, attack!" he said as if he's in a Pokémon battle. Good luck with that.

And as usual, I stupidly stared at the little girl with wings and didn't run. Though I did say something. I think it sounded like, "Wha-?" Hey come on. You were uninformedly informed that my somewhat "London guide" is tricking the er...the Big Ben Bell. At least the guy living in it.

Jill transformed and it wasn't pretty. Not even near it. Her hands became feathery and her head transformed into a bird's head. Her wings also somwhat became one with her arms and in a few seconds, voilá, an evil, red-eyed, squaking, obviously dangerous monsterous bird-woman ready to peck my eyes off.

"Illusia, Hiddenos, Temporania!" Cyrus chanted. What is he saying? It's obviously Altheanian but how come I can spell it in my mind? It's like I know what they mean. Cyrus clapped his hands together and made somekind of twisting technique

The room suddenly felt weird. Everything seemed to swirl around like a large vortex had started forming right in the middle of it.

"Anthony!" Cyrus grabbed my sleeve and I found myself stubling after him in the open elevator - which was closed earlier so I had no idea how he opened it. Cyrus pressed blindly on the golden wall where the buttons are supposed to be and he cursed.

I looked back to where Cyrus had pulled me from. It was weird in so many ways. The room seemed to shift and bend in all directions.

"Revelios!" he yelled. Buttons suddenly glowed on the wall and Cyrus quickly lounged for the lobby button. As the elevator doors started closing shut, I heard a shout from the inside: "Curse you, Cyrus! We had a deal! I will get you for this-!" and the doors slammed shut.

"What are we doing?" I asked him.

"Ben is in league of Tempest. He's been tempted and asked me to join me in capturing you if you get here on London." he dusted his coat. "But I'm a friend of Alfrey and Rein, so I don't think I can betray them."

"Wait a sec...you know Rein?"

He nodded. "I'm sure you need his 'specific' locations in Miami. But first you must be reunited with your team. A Mission team cannot advance unless all members are in contact."