Chapter XXXVII: The Conclusion of Battle

3 Minutes. It's all I got before Kraisee goes goat mode and eats my friends for an early breakfast.

"What do I do?" I yelled in rage as I dodged him again then he vanished. It's like he's just playing with me. I'm pretty sure whatever Kraisee is, he's stronger when he's a buff, big goat.

"You have to read his attacks!" Cho-Lin yelled back.

"Read, are you kidding me? It looks like he's teleporting! It's as if he using magical portals!"

"He is!"

"Wait...he is?" I asked.

He appeared infront of me and I blocked his attack with my dagger.

"He is, boss," Felix yelled. He was now in a cart of basketballs. He literally jumped in there like 30 seconds ago.

"You must use what he's using before he transforms and kills all of us!"

Easy for her to say. She's not even doing anything.

Skye and Keith are still sipping hot chocolate like a perfect, happy, zombie, hot chocolate party.

"Right, use what he's using-"

"For crying out loud!" Cho was screaming now. "You're the son of Alfrey, the Pri-Guardian of Time and SPACE!"

"So...I could summon meteors?"

Cho made a "Ugh!" sound, sat cross-legged on the basketball court and muttered omniously in Japanese.

"This isn't a time for jokes, boy," I heard Kraisee's voice behind me and I swung my dagger. He has his sword infront of him so my blade bounced off it then it skittered out of reach.

I ran for it but Kraisee appeared infront of me. "I'm sorry," he said. "but you're too late."

He started eminating a dark, black aura. He got enveloped in it then he cringed in pain. He started growing and his scream started to become deeper.

I backed up and got my bow off my back. Somehow, I didn't freeze in fear like a regular mortal infront of a bear. I found myself holding the Unios bow and loading an arrow.

"Anthony!" I heard Skye scream.

I looked at their way and saw Skye and Keith binded by chains in the chairs. They were not having a hot chocolate party.

The dark aura sorrounding Kraisee started to disperse. Out came Mr. Kraisee - goat version.

"Gruaah!" He growled. "Pity, you cannot defeat me in my human state!"

I just stared at him. Then I remembered my loaded bow. I released it and it went flying towards his chest.

He laughed as he grabbed it in mid-air like what happened yesterday. He raised up to his face and examined it.

"Is this...The Unios Bow?" He asked. He suddenly looked calm like he just remembered something warm.

"Umm, yeah, why?" I said; carefully pulling another arrow from my back.

He didn't reply. He threw the arrow to the ground and it impaled itself on the basketball court.

"Agh! Treachery! This is one of the reasons why I joined the Dark King!" he growled. "Handing the role of the Unifier to a mere child? Ha!"

"Wait, back up, are you a-"

"Yes, child! Now die!" he yelled then he lounged at me with a big axe.