Chapter XXXVIII: Fail Teleportations and Late Lunch

Whoa, it's already 2:30 PM? I'm so freaking hungry.

For the last 2 hours, I had been owning all sorts Call of Duty players.

I had been locked in with Issabella in her "cell". Y'now, the one with the high-speed PC with high-speed internet? Yep, that one.

Issa got tired googling random words like "fish", "Terrania", and even her own name. She clicked whatever she saw interesting. But, after about 30 minutes, she got bored and started fiddling with Felix's back. So, I took the PC and manned it.

Somehow, I found a bunch of First Person Shooter games already installed. One of them was Call of Duty - my favorite - so I figured I should try and check it out.

For the past 2 hours, I had been yelled at, saying I'm a hacker or something, killing people like it's piece of cake. Knife there, knife here; grenade here, a throwing knife there.

While I was doing this, Issabella somehow managed to get me to tell her that I was one of her "old" friends. Boy, I wish I never told her that on a free-for-all match.

Everytime she asks me something, I get killed - which is bad for my killing streak (Not bragging, but: 104 Kills/3 Deaths for the past 2 hours).

Look and watch:

"So, I had other friends than you, right?" She asked. She's just warming up.

"Uh-huh." I sniped down a guy with ballistic knives - headshot.

"So, this girl, Skye, was one of them, right?"

"Mhm." I knifed down a fellow sniper, scoping on someone.

"So, am I like...your girlfriend?" Now this is when stuff becomes crazy.

Now my first death in 2 hours of flawless gameplay is here. The moment that sentence left her lips, a dude named "LoLandxD" in a big foot costume (camo clothes with leaves and stuff) with a pump-action shotgun came at me. Pretty weird combination if you ask me.

Usually, I handle close-range combats with shotgun users pretty well - going directly at them and knifing them before they knew what happened. But, this time its different. I froze and watched as white bullets spread from the gun. I died.

"Uh...er, n-no," I stuttered. I clicked again to respawn after watching the killcam.

For minute, Issa was quiet. This gave me enough time to kill "LoLandxD" three times in a row to show him that he just got lucky.

Then, she finally did her second try, "So, how about that Skye girl?"

"Mmm...what about Skye?" I asked as I threw a grenade towards an AFK person.

"Is she your girlfriend?"

I was chasing down a rookie named " Carl_Isofriggincool" with a handgun. He went around a corner when Issa started saying that sentence.

Unexpectedly, a frag rolled infront of me and I just picked it up but I didn't throw it back. Result: Boom, dead, and very annoyed.

Being killed by a noob with a frag is one of most disgraceful things in Call of Duty. What's next? A very visible and very obvious land mine?

"Do you at least have a crush on my senior?"

I respawned infront of the noobie who killed me and I started pursuing him with a knife. He went in a run down house and I followed him. He must've saw me coming. It's payback time.

"Who?" I asked.

"Cho-Lin, duh!"

Suddenly, there was a loud "BEEP!" and I exploded. I just stepped on a land mine. Now THAT is a disgrace.