Unleashed (part 1)

It's Monday morning and I am about to walk into the boys locker room before they have had practice. I would normally never do this but Stiles texted me telling me that I had to. Here I am, standing in front of the locker room doors wondering if it's worth it...I told him I would be there so I kinda have to. I don't want to enter because I'll probably see Isaac and we haven't discussed the kiss. Yes, he's still staying at my house while my dad and Alli are gone. This morning though, he wasn't there because he left early for practice. I take a deep breath and enter the locker room, taking the risk of seeing Isaac and naked boys.

I walk around a bit, staying hidden until I find Scott and Stiles. I find them just as they start this dumb conversation.

"I looked everywhere. It's like he just walked away. Left his car, his dog," Scott tells Stiles, referring to the newest victim.

"Okay. Was he, like... could he have been a virgin maybe? Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal," Stiles ask in a nervous tone of voice.

"No, definitely not. Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy." Scott starts to laugh at this but Stiles looks genuinely confused.

"Stiles, really. You think that Deaton would do that," I ask him in an amused tone.

"Wha-well- I mean....he's shady so I could happen. What he a virgin or not Scott?!"

"I don't know if he was a virgin. And why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing," Scott explained.

"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott. And you know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life. Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today. Like, someone needs to sex me right now," Stiles says in a loud voice.

"Alright, let's do it," Danny says with a smirk on his face.

"What?"

"Come to my place at 9:00. Place to stay the night, I like to cuddle." Danny says this in a completely serious face and this causes me to crack up. 

"Oh. That's so sweet, are you kidding?"

"Yes, I'm kidding."

"Okay, you know, you don't toy with a guy's emotions like that, Danny. It's not attractive, all right?

"Yet it happens all the time to girls but no guy cares about it," I mumble to myself.

"Macy, I don't think all guys are like that," Scott tells me.

"Damn, werewolf hearing. Just forget I even said anything, I didn't mean to say that out loud."

"Ok, well-"

"Lahey, happy to have you back. Not happy that you're late," I hear Coach yell.

"Sorry, coach," Isaac states.

I'll remind you all, cross-country is not optional for lacrosse players. I don't need you turning into a bunch of fat-asses in the off-season. So work on that," Coach yelled to everyone. I instantly tensed at the name Lahey. Oh god...I want to avoid him because I don't know how it will play out talking to him.