The Romantic

Aliyah pov

Tonight Kai I taking me out on a yacht for an early dinner at 5. I swear this boy keeps pampering me and pampering me. He also told me to bring a bathing suit and towel. Kai was already there i guess preparing and he told me that a car will take me there at 4:00. I had already showered so all I had to do was take something out to wear. I decided on some white skinny jeans with my white lace crop top and my studded nude Jeffrey Campbell's. I decided so straighten my hair with some big loose curls in it to look wavy and parted it in the middle. I grabbed my clutch and walked downstairs. Jai (mom), Anthony(dad), and Christian were all sitting at the dining room table talking and eating. They must eat early in this family. "See you guys" I said waving to them. "Be safe and have fun Aliyah" his dad warned. "Yes have fun. You look beautiful sweetheart," his mom added. "Thanks guys," I said blowing them a kiss. In the car I applied my red lipstick as we drove down to the place. "You look beautiful miss the driver" said to me looking in the mirror. "Awe thank you sir." I said kindly appreciating the compliment. About 30 minutes later we arrived at this dock. The driver opened the door for me and walked me over to another guy who take my hand to help me over the dock to get on the boat. "Thank you sir" I said as he handed me a drink. Suddenly the boat started moving and the guy came back and told me to relax and that Kai would be out soon. As I was waiting, I sat on a little ledge and watched as we sailed on the beautiful ocean while the sun was a orange pinkish color setting on the horizon. Since I'm taking a break I decided to not put it on IG but I did take a pic of it. After I put my phone away, I felt a pair of big comfortable arms around me. I turned around and Kai was staring me in the eyes with a rose between his teeth. He was the most romantic guy I had ever met. I stood up and took the rose out of his mouth so I could give him a kiss. Behind us there was shuffling so I turned around and there was a violinist setting up. Kai took the drink out of my hand and grabbed my waist the violinist started playing and we waltzed across the boat. I laid my head on his chest since I couldn't reach his neck. "I love you so much Kai. This is the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me. Thank you" I said as I kissed him. "You deserve the best" he said kissing me back. He asked for entrance with his tongue and I let him. We passionately stood there in a kissing session until I broke away. We both needed air.

"It's about time for dinner" Kai said walking over to the table that was set up. Being the gentleman he is, he pulled the chair out for me and scooted me in. "Thank you" I said as he sat down on the other end. These was a single flower in the middle of the table and a little bowl with some water and a little candle in it. He really is romantic. After about 10 minutes of talking, a chef came out with two silver platters with the little round lids on them he placed both of them in front of us and on my plate there was a piece of lobster tail with a grilled piece of chicken and some good looking vegetables. Instead of having a piece of chicken, Kai had a steak instead. "Awe you remembered" I told Kai. On the plane I had told him that if you're ever on a romantic date the lady should have chicken and the man should have steak.

During dinner we just talked and enjoyed each other. For dessert the chef brought us this chocolate mousse cheesecake which was like a slice of heaven. Finally stuffed, me and Kai sat talking for about another 20 minutes or so. You brought your bathing suit right he asked. I pulled out my floral Victoria's Secret bathing suit with rips on the hip and my matching push up top. "Oh sexy" Kai replied. "Shut up boy" I told him. "You know what would be even sexier?" He asked. Kinda knowing what he was gonna say I sarcastically asked what. "If u had nothing on" he answered. I arched my eyebrow and he put his hands up in defense. "C'mon boy" I said going into the little room and changed. When I came out, Kai was already waiting for me. "Hey sexy." This boy never stops. Going to the opening, we jumped into the surprisingly warm water. For about 15 minutes me and guy just fooled around until the night breeze started kicking in. "Ready to get out" he asked kindly. "I shook my head swimming back over to the boat opening. Kai helped me up the steps then he made his way back up. Suddenly out of no where he screamed and fell back in.....

Aye.... y'all like that cliff hanger or nah *laughs*

That was long so I stopped. I like suspense

If y'all want to know what happened y'all gon have to show me some more love

Sorry for any mistakes loves ;)

Vote and comment what y'all think happened ;)