A Goddess

Kai pov

When we got upstairs I watched Liyah as she took off most of her workout stuff. The way the sweat made her body glisten as she moved in the room. She was like a goddess to me. "Are you done dating at me?" She asked sassy. See this is why I love this girl. "Just admiring an angel when I see one" I said winking at her. I flashed my million-dollar-smile as my mom called it and I can tell it melted Aliyah's heart right there.

"C'mon boy before you start something you won't be able to finish she said walking in the bathroom." "I wouldn't say that if i were you." I warned her. "Ooh I'm shaking she said." "That's it." I chased her into the bathroom and picked her bridal style while kissing her soft lips. "Kai stop I'm super ticklish." She said gasping from air. I tickled her a little bit more then I stopped and just stared at her. She was eying perfect to me. There was one other person in the world who i thought about like that and that was my mother. Well I guess I have to make room. "I kissed her nose then her lips and then her jaw. As I made my way down to her neck, she grabbed my neck and moaned softly. I set her down on the little counter thing and began marking my territory. She tasted like heaven even though we had just come from a workout. In the middle of me doing so as I made my way down to her stomach, she stopped me and shook her head. Aliyah had already too me she had trust issues and I respected that. I gave her one more kiss on the lips and we hopped in the shower.

There 12:00 on the dot I finished

Considering I was on a 10 minute deadline, I'll say I did pretty good. Ik it was short but I can only type so fast.

Thanks for all the love and support u guys have given me.... And the advice

You guys really don't know how much I appreciate it. Stuff is gonna be put in MM. It's just that I'm doing this off of my iPod rn and its not on the app so bear with me. I'm gonna edit the stuff later but for now deal with it ;)

Plzz Vote and comment loves ;)

2 Updates tomorrow if I get to 200 reads.

3 If I get to 333 reads.

Lol let the games begin.... <3