The Meeting

As Kai followed me into the house, we ran into his mom as she was helping cook food and decorate (His mom gonna be played my Stacey Dash). "Oh my baby. It's been too long. I told you to come home a long time ago," she said popping him on the head. Then gave him a kiss on the cheek. See Caribbean people are bi polar. And what u got married while u were away?" She said looking at me. "At least something good came out of this hiatus you decided to take away from us. And what is your name beautiful?"

"Hi mam. I'm Aliyah but you can just call me Liyah." "Nice to meet you" she said kissing my cheek. "Well the guests should be here in about an hour so you two go freshen up and come out back when ur ready." "Thanks again ma." Kai said kissing his mom on the cheek and leading me upstairs. On our way up I asked Kai what was that all about. "Yea my mom is crazy sometimes. But u didnt object either." This was true. We decided we were gonna tell his mom after the party was over.

Ik these are short but I promise the next chapter is gonna be longer. I'm gonna update one more time tonight bcuz I promised this chapter yesterday and then another one to make it to 100 reads. After that not updating till I get to 150 so y'all better start reading and sharing my story to whoever. I just need the reads.

My stomach is really rocking right now bcuz I just ate a bunch of fruit and I feel like I'm about to bust. Anyways vote and comment please... I'd love to hear y'all feedback plzz;)