The Party

Aliyah pov

Kai showed me this big room with a California King Bed and a double bathroom. I was taking the one on the right of the room and he was takin the one on the left. "The towels and rags are folded up on the rack and the shampoo and body wash and all that other stuff is in the cabinet below the sink. "Ok thanks Kai."

When I walked into the bathroom, I wanted to live there. First of all the sink was this big white bowl thing on this long curved white marble counter ad underneath were shelves and cabinets. Then the tub was surrounded by these stones and this step. Since the party was starting soon I just decided to take a shower. I washed my hair and body along with my face and teeth. When I was done I lotions up in the bathroom and did some light face makeup with included nude eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara. I always plucked my eyebrows and put curling moose in my hair so it would still look like it was wet. I put on a robe and when I walked back into the room, Kai was sanding there naked and drying off. He didn't notice me but I surely noticed him. He was PACKING not to mention his wet chiseled body glistening from the sun that was peeking into the room. He also had writing tattooed on his rib and inner bicep. I stopped before he realized I was looking at him and I covered my eyes and tapped him on the shoulder. "Oh god! I didn't see u standing there." "It's cool I didn't see anything really." I answered lying a little bit. "Well hiding from the smirk on ur face I'm pretty sure u saw much more than ur saying." I just smirked and grabbed my clothes rushing back into the bathroom. I dressed up in a cute white strapless dress and put a pretty orange and pink flower that I found in my hair. I grabbed my floral sandals and met Kai in the bedroom this time fully clothed. He had on a full white outfits and some tan shoes with a girl chain necklace. It was like we dressed to match.

When we got downstairs, most of the guests had arrives. We went out back to where the party was and lots of tan people were dancing, drinking, laughing and just having a good time. A server came up to us with two glasses of champagne. "Thank you." I said courteously. I was taking a sip when I nearly choked bcuz I saw Rihanna talking to Kai's mom. "Kai that's Rihanna. "I told you" he responded. We made our way over to where they were and Rihanna practically jumped into Kai's arms. "Wassup cuzo?" She said in her envious island accent. "And you must be Aliyah." I nodded still stunned. "Oh well I won't hold u up. There's a lot of family to meet" she said kissing us both on the cheek. Me and Kai were walking around greeting people and I guess word got out that we were dating and we just went along with it. About an hour into the party, a man who looked just like Kai but had a few greys walked up to us. "Pop." Kai shouted as he and the man embraced each other for a hug. He looked at me and kissed me on the cheek. "And you're Aliyah right?" Dang everybody know me I said thinking to myself. Yes I am. "We'll I'm Anthony, Kai's father. If u need anything just ask me or my wife Jai (jay). "Will do sir." I said as he walked away.

Kai pov

Everybody was loving Aliyah. I couldn't blame them. He was gorgeous inside and out. I watched her as she interacted with my family. I noticed that when she would meet someone new, she would put her head down and push her hair out of the way then look up with her greenish hazel eyes. I will make her mine no matter what I have to do.

How was that guys. Way longer than the other chapters.

One more update tonight <3

Don't forget to vote and comment loves. Thanks i really appreciate it ;)