It's Official!!!

Aliyah pov

Somewhere during the party me and Kai just decided that we were an item. It just sorta happened. After everyone went home me and Kai decided we were gonna take a night swim. We were fooling around and having a good time when his mom came out. "Tonight went really well guys. Well I'm off to bed. I just wanted to tell you guys good night and to have fun and I'm glad you're back home Kai." She kissed both me and Kai on the cheeks and started to walk off.

"Oh mom btw, me and Aliyah are just dating." "Oh ok" she blushed and walked away. After about 15 more minutes of laughing and playing around me and Kai got out. "Thank you for letting me stay here." "No problem." He said as he wrapped a towel around me and then himself. When we walked upstairs we both took a shower. When I got out, Kai was laying in the bed with his boxers on and shirt off watching tv. I decided to put on some black fitted spandex shorts and a hot pink and black sports bra from Victoria's Secret. "You look sexy." Kai said watching me come over to lay down. "Thank you." I got into the cool comfy bed and kissed Kai on the cheek as we watched the movie Blended. After it went off, we decided to go to bed. "I love you Aliyah." "I love you too Kai," and I kissed him on the lips. After that we both drifted off to sleep....

That was a really short chapter guys and tbh I feel like I cheated u guys so imma do another one. Ok?? Ok!!

Don't forget to vote and comment plzz loves ;)