Somebody New

As I made my way through the airport passing through security and the other hell I had to, I finally made it on the plane. It was actually pretty hectic planning the trip. It's gonna be about an hour flight from Philly to JFK. Then my layover is for about an hour and 45 minutes or so. From JFK, I make my way to Barbados.

**On the Plane**

Oh here I am I said making my way to my seat. When I arrived I put my bags above me. Excuse me, can u put this here please. No problem. When the guy turned around I had an orgasm right there. He had these big green eyes with curly light brown hair. See thing he said putting his water bottle down and getting up. He was a tall guy with a light caramel complexion. It was obvious he was from Barbados especially from his accent. When he finished putting my bag away for me, he let me in bcuz I had the window seat. Luckily it was only a two seated row so no one else could try and steal my new eye candy.

"Hi I'm Aliyah. You can just call me Liyah or whatever works for u." Hey Liyah, I'm Kai. You're a very beautiful woman," Kai complimented causing me to blush extremely hard. "Look who's talking Mr.Green Eyes." Kai's eyes were a deep sea green reminding me of the water from when I last visited Barbados.

About almost two ours later, me and Kai were getting settled on the new plane at JFK. The funny thing was that we were seated next to each other once again.

"So tell me about yourself Kai," I said taking a sip of my Piña Colada. "Well I was born in Barbados. My mom is Trinidadian and Thai. Then on my dad's side I have black and Barbadian. And my grandmother on my dad's side was Italian too so I have a little of that in me too. I'm turning 24 next week and going back to live down there. What about u?" Finally coming up from air on my drink I gathered my thoughts. "Well my mom is Trinidadian and black so she's crazy. Then my dad is black and Puerto Rican. I'm still 23 and going to college to become a vet. But for a little while I'm just gonna take a break and travel and find myself. "You're a very interesting girl," Kai said. "I'd love to learn more about you," he continued flirting.......

How was that guys.

Do you guys like Kai...

Do you think they could become something...

Anyways had to update for you guys bcuz it might be a while. I'm a little busy but I think I can handle it. Please don't forget to vote/comment/share my story.... I need more reads loves....

Rape the vote button for me... Thanks ;) XD