Honeymoon

we landed and got out of the airplane, hit with the thick humid air of Bora Bora. John held my hand as we walked down the steps to the tar-mat and walked into the airport.

we only separated to go through customs before quickly rejoining at the baggage claim. I soon saw our Hawks themed luggage roll on the belt and John went and grabbed it. I saw his mussels straining against his shirt that clung to him as he easily lifted our bags. he threw the duffle back over his shoulder and wheeled the large suitcase across the floor while his other arm rested around my waist.

we walked out and John directed me to a taxi. he loaded all our bags into the boot before climbing in the back with me and giving the driver directions to our hotel.

it only took us a half hour in which time I managed to fall asleep. I woke up to see John's big brown eyes looking down at me. his hand was twirling my hair around his fingers while his other rubbed up and down my leg.

"we're here baby." he whispered as he kissed my temple. he helped me out of the car and grabbed our bags walking us up to the reception desk.

the man working looked up at us and smiled

"reservation for Toews" John said

the man typed into the computer before nodding 

"here are your card keys for the honeymoon suite. I hope you enjoy your stay with us."

I thanked him before a man came and collected our bags taking them to our room as I was about to start walking john swooped in and picked my up bridal style.

"are you seriously planning on carrying me all the way up to the room?" I asked rolling my eyes.

he simply nodded in response and I knew better than to try to argue. when we got to the door I thanked the man and he left. john pushed the door open with his foot to expose a beautiful room. there was a couch and a t.v along with a small kitchenette. there was a dinning table with a bucket of Champaign and strawberries sitting in the middle.

John carried me into another room off the side of the main area and I saw a huge king sized bed with rose petals all over it and the towels made into swans.   

"John this is amazing." I said turning to face him.

he leaned down and kissed me "there is still more to see." he whispered against my lips.

"I'm content to just stay here and have some quality time together." I said moving closer to him.

he looked down at me with hungry eyes but reluctantly pulled back saying "I want to show you the bathroom."

I groaned but followed him in to see a large Jacuzzi tub, double sinks and a clear glass shower. I didn't think the room could get any better until john pulled me out onto a private deck. on it there were two chairs and a hot tub.

"I change my mind I want to go in the hot tub." I said

John laughed against my shoulder before handing me my red and white striped bikini top and navy bottoms. I quickly changed and turned around to see him in his black bathing suit trucks . he was holding the bottle of Champaign and two glasses. I followed him to the balcony and he helped me climb into the tub before hoping in himself. once he sat down I swung my legs over his lap and he pulled me closer.

he popped the bottle of Champaign open and poured it into the glasses. we cuddled in the tub for a little until his hands started to wander up my legs. he pulled me over so my legs were straddling him. his hands were firmly planted on my hips holding me down on him. he started kissing my neck leaving love bites every few inches.  my hands found their way into his hair as he lifted me up and out of the tub with him. he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around us carrying me over to the bed.

just before we reached it he lowered me to my feet and started to fiddle with the strap of my top. eventually he managed to get it undone and threw it to the side of the room I worked to get his trunks off as he easily slipped my bottoms off. he backed me up until I fell onto the plush bed. he towered over me as he crawled over top of me.

I woke up the next morning to John's smile.

"what time is it?" I asked

"9 am, Mrs. Toews." he said with a goofy smile

"mph i'll never get tired of that. " I said in my morning voice.

"get up and we can go get breakfast before we head to the beach."

I agreed and we walked out to get something to eat.

I was so content in that moment not able to imagine a better husband or father for my kids.

we did a lot in the weekend and a half we spent together, one day we did snorkeling and I got to do a cage dive with sharks and swim with dolphins. John booked a romantic beach dinner during the sunset for us. everything had been perfect. 

too soon though it was time for us to go back home and start training camp.

Author's Note

So this was the last real chapter. I may do a few epilogues but it will be coming to an end very soon. thank you to everyone who has voted and I hope you'll read my future stories.

much love

~Del