lunch with the boys

Ariel's POV

once John and i arrived at the resturant he quickly hoped out and opened my door for me. by the time we got there everyone else had already arrives. we quickly found everyone in one of the private rooms in the resturant. John and i sat in the middle of the table next to eachother.

i looked at the menu and everything looked so good but i finally decided to get the chicken alfedo which is my absolute favorite. soon the guys started asking all these questions so i decided to just tell them my story instead.

"i was born in  Toronto and lived there till i was 18 but my mom and i had a falling out so i moved to chicago to become a carpenter. i still talk to my dad and brother but i have to be careful my mom doesnt find out or she would flip shit at them. i started playing hockey when i was 4. i love blue. i'm single since i left my boyfriend last boyfriend for several unpleasent reasons that i won't go into right now. i have a saint bernard named harley. and i think thats everything you need to know."

the boys were silent for a moment and then they just went about talking to me. i got really close to kane and he told me to call him Kaner or Pats. all the guys were so nice and welcoming so i just knew i was going to have a great time playing witrh them.

once our food came we were all pretty silent while we stuffed our faces i think i amazed the boys by how much i ate. soon after we finished our meal the boys all left to get their bags packed since they were going on the road for a week starting tonight. John informed me that i would be going on the road with the team and offered to go back to my place to help me pack.