Battle of Fighting or Battle of Love? chapter 17

i woke up this morning...uhh evening, i think. grr i really have to get a watch. anyways im feeling like a zombie.i didnt want to get up but i have to if i wanna rub in mason's face my winning of our fight. i WILL win! ive practiced with henry loads of times, we even went one on one and i beat him, ha! im better then my own teaher!!

I got up from bed and trailed to my bathroom. I took a shower and changed into some flowy pants and a corset top with flowy sleeves.i combed my hair into a nice updo with a small clip to hold it all in place it. i looked good just to be fighting but i gotta dress to impress right? no make up,just lip coloring as they call it.

I headed down stairs to get some grub and my fighting tools.Everything was quiet i guess no one was awake..then again vampires are also sneaky and quiet hmm i need to be on my guard. I walked over to the table and reached for a red apple cautiously,i grabbed the apple quickly and took a fast bite...nothing....ok maybe i am being a little paranoid but this is what you get when living in a house full of vamps i took an extra apple as well. I  also left a note on the table for ellie and jason so they dont freak out. As i chewed i tiptoed over to the stable.

 i got over to my horse..yup i gotta horse! hmm i never named it though. what should i call you my friend.i pet his head,he was fully black. Tom...Steve....Bob...nah. oh! what about Dave! "Do you like the name dave horsey?"i asked. hey! he was a living thing he had an opinion too! he snorted and shook his big head. "ok so not the name dave huh?" i said. ok so his name isnt dave,let me think.....Danny, David, Delbin, Drake...DORA!!!!!! "i could name you DORA HORSEY!!!!"i said.he snorted louder and shook his head backing away from me.i started laughing."its ok i was just teasing you i wont name you dora...but only because your not an explorer!"i said as i laughed harder. dora the explorer isnt even made yet ofcorse, but hey who doesnt like dora!

I thought about it again well he is all black maybe the name oreo suits him...nah. ohh i got it Shadow! i like that one!"what about shadow buddy?!"i asked he shook his head yes and stared at the apple in my hand with wanting.i laughed and said"i brought this one for you Shadow!"i gave him the apple and he seemed satisfied i set him up and we rode away. its time.

Shadow and  i came up to the castle. it was indeed beautiful. when i came up to the gate the guard had already let me pass knowing who i was. i placed shadow in the stable and got my gear out. surely mason already knew i was here but seeing as in he was no where in sight made me feel anxious. he is a vampire and i am not so the chances of me searching for him was very little. i walked out to the open field and as soon as i heard that light footstep on the dirt i was in my defense position with my sword ready to strike at any given moment. i heard a sharp whish of air and quickly turned around on instinct, i saw nothing..wth??! i could of sworn i heard something! Frustrated i flung the sword into the dirt with force. stupid vampire, he was playing with me, and i know it!

when i was going to pull the sword out i was tackled to the floor and felt a heavy weight on me wtf!?! i felt a slight pain on my back and looked up to meet the beautiful teasing blue eyes of Mason. he grinned as he pinned my body down with his hands on my wrist.

"Never let your guard down during a battle, i didnt expect winning to be this easy. i must say i am very disapointed in you Helena." his deep voice said above me. i glared at him, when an idea popped into my head. Hey if he wasnt going to play fair neither was i.

"Is this how you greet royalty Mason?! i cant believe you got dirt all over my clothes!! your father would be SO disapointed in YOU!!!" i said with much authority in my voice. he looked a little startled by my outburst and i saw regret pass through his features. YES! this is my chance! right then i kicked his hovering body up flinging him on his back behind me. i got to my feet, grabbed my sword, and shoved my foot onto his chest to keep him from moving then aimed my sword right at his heart. He was totally shocked and confused as to how he'd gotten into this position.