chapter 3!!!

thanks for the reads! and again sorry for my spelling mistakes :/

i paced around the room impatiently,i cant believe this is happening what if i miss a test or something at school..well thats not so bad..but what if my parents are looking for me they would kill me when i got back. i heard a knock at the door...should i answer that?ugh i really have to stop talking to myself some times.i walked over to the door and opened it.

"hello my lady i am teresa your maid and i am here to help you with your dress fitting" said teresa with a curtsey she had short light brown hair, fair skin, and looked like she was around her late 20s."um hello teresa call me lydia...i uh dont know how this whole maid thing works but i can do things myselfs but thanks anyways"i said."well my lady...uhh i mean lydia i have strict orders to keep an eye on you and serve you"she said with a confused face.i guess she is used to have to serve other people in this time era.with that another knock came from the door.i was goin to go over to the door but teresa already ran to open the door.a lady came in she had  pale skin blue eyes and black hair in curls she looked like she was in her mid 20s too."lady Hills, im mrs. fiona your dress designer and teacher in elegance and grace." mrs. fiona said with a stern voice and little bow.wow jason was going all out."uh hello" i said a little overwhelmed.

"well there was your first mistake. you never start a sentence with uhh or um or watever it is you just did, you say good evening mrs.fiona with a bow" she said "now repeat after me, good evening mrs.fiona"she continued and did a curtsey."good evening mrs.fiona" i said and tried to mimick her curtsey."no,no,no put your right foot on your toes behind your left and bend your knees a bit" she said strickly. i did as she said hoping to get it right."good,now lets move on. Go sit on that chair"she ordered i did as she said and sat down normally.she looked at me with a frustrated look on her face.i sighed.she walked over to me."shoulders back ,chest out and look straight ahead not down at your feet and cross your legs gracefully" she said quickly i tried to do everything she said right.then she looked pleased and took a book out from her bag then a pair of high heels."good now get up and put these on" she said handing me the pair of heels.i walked in heels often so it wasnt that hard.....until she took the book placed it on my head and told me to walk back and forth repeatily with out the book falling of my head and my eyes looking straight forward.i tripped and let the book fall over so many times until i got it right. hours passed while i learned a few new  things and i was tired and pretty sure i had blisters the size of basketballs on my feet. teresa on the other hand just sat there looking at everything and ocasionally helping me try to get used to wearing corsets and big poofy dresses over it.i could barely breathe!

it was 1 am.i was so tired and sleepy but mrs.fiona just said that my sleeping hours had to change so i would sleep in the morning and be awake at night."you did good today lady Hills i will be back  thy night after tomorrow"said mrs.fiona while bowing."until then mrs.fiona, i wish thy good dreams"i said yay i sounded so from this time century i couldnt help not giving myself a smile of victory.with that she smiled and left. i sighed in relief."you did very good today lady Hil..um lydia but you look tired would you like me to run you a bath"teresa said. getting her to drop this my lady and lady Hills thing was going to take some time.i did feel the need to take a hot bath though."yes i would love one thank you" i said polietly trying not to start my sentence with uh again.she smiled and went through these two doors in the room, i suspect was the bathroom.she back out."would you like me to pick out some clean clothes for you?"she asked."i guess so since i have no idea where to look for them "i said with a half-hearted smile.she giggled and said"they are right here...these will do as sleeping garmets"she said.i smiled at the silk pjs on the bed and walked to the bathroom.i smiled and said she is excused to leave now.when i opened the doors i found what looked more like a hot tub then a bathtub.my mouth dropped oh just maybe..a few miles to the floor.i cant believe this! its beautiful.i closed the doors and ripped my clothes off in a hurry to get in.when i did i felt at total peace.i took what looked like to be a bottle of bubbles for the water. i dropped it in and never felt more relaxed ...until.....................................

next chapter is goin to be awesome! so keep reading and tell more people to read!!!!! and sorry for the cliffhanger lolz