chapter11 ! Another Home

we were right outside the mansion. it looked a little old but it was huge! we e tered the mansion and all i saw a red carpet in the middle of a long hallway that leads to the grand stair case. to the either side of the big stair cases where smaller hallways that looked endless. ellie had hooked her arm around mine and manuvered me up the stairs. when we reached the top the was two ways to go left or right .we went left and there was another long hallway.this place was bigger than i had thought."this is going to be your room."jason said with a grin.he opened the door and i saw this gorgeous room that was 5 times bigger then my own bedroom back home. my jaw fell wide open. jason and ellie chuckled. the room was painted burgendy with white leafy swirly lines at the top of the wall. it had a king sized bed in the middle of the room with claret/white silky bed quilts and at least 5 pillows and the bed frame stood up to hang a pretty curtain like thing over the bed, one big white door like window , a wooden dresser and two side bed shelves that held pretty lamps, and two doors which i didnt want to open until i was sure i wouldnt have a heart attack. i marveled at the perfection of this room and said shaky"am i dreaming". jason and ellie started laughing then jason said "lets find out". jason pinched my arm and i yelped."jason sheldon luvinci!"ellie screamed. i giggled his middle name was sheldon? jason glared at me."did you have to say my middle name?" jason said sharply."oh what happened you dont like your middle name, huh sheldon? and dont you talk to me in that tone again. you didnt have to pinch her"ellie teased i put on my puppy dog face and batted my eyelashes while nodding. i tried to hold in my laughter."ellie!" jason wined. "dont you ellie me! apologize!"she said sharply. jason groaned and looked at me. i batted my eyelahes at him again trying to not burst into laughter."i. am. sorry." jason said hastily looking irritated."its okay" i managed to get out between my histerical laughter.i held my stomach in pain at my side from it hurting due to my laughing."i hope you enjoy the room and get settled in well. i wish ye goodnight."ellie told me happily.she nudged jason. jason rolled his eyes and nodded. i smiled and said "thank you and goodnight ellie" "oh and  you too sheldon!" jason hissed at me from the back of the closing door. i giggled.

i walked to the bed and jumped on it. it was warm, soft, and bouncy but firm enough so i dont sink in just the way i like it. i got off and walked to the dresser to see if i had any pjs to throw on but i found nothing.i walked to one of the doors and opened it.i found this lovely bathroom and it was big with the tub being like a hot tub and a seperate shower.i gaped at it and forced my self to close that door and open the other. i think i had a mini heart attack when i saw that huge walk in closet filled with clothes of all sorts.and shoes! i walked in and looked around for some pjs while stumbling around pretty dresses  i thought i might wear considering there was no pants in here . ah ha! i found them. great now lets see if i can find my way out.

as i walked through my closet my thought started drifting away to the whole marriage thing. dang it i forgot to talk to jason about that ugh!

stupid sheldon.

i put on my stuff putting away the gown i had worn and went to bed hopefully i could forget that whole mess. my last thought on everything..this is another home.

i promise to write more when i can so read more and hold on there! plz comment and vote!  xoxo, BlackRose23