The Change Chapter 21

heyyyy! wats up every1 that i luff so much for reading this! im uploading more often now eh? well i hope u lik dis chapter. plz plz plz comment, vote and like. one click could make me sooo happy! :) enjoy!

Chapter 21

Lydia's P.O.V

My eyes lightly fluttered open and i looked up so see a room thats not mine. huh? what happened? memories flushed into my brain and i shuddered at all the horrible things i wish i could forget. I turned around expecting Mason to be holding, i see he is cuddled up into a little ball, with his back facing me? hm thats weird he did that before. i sighed encircling my arms around his waist. he jumed slightly and turned around looking at me like if i was a stranger. Then he smiled remembering me and pulled me into his chest. i inhaled deeply taking in his sweet lemony smell. He laughed lightly "good morning.... sweetie." ??? sweetie? "good morning love" i chirped happily ignoring the weird gesture.

"did u just sniff me?" he asked chuckling. i flushed with embarrassment .".... yes" i said calmly while giggling. "your so strange" he said while laughing. i playfully slapped his arm "hey!" i said. Then Dray. Lance, and keith came in (the three little adorable boys) 

Dray jumped in between Mason and I. i laughed "Draymund! what on earth do you think your doing?" he laughed and said "GOOD MORNING ANGEL!!!!!!!" and hugged me tight. i laughed again and kissed his forehead while hugging him back. "good morning my little trouble maker what are you doing up so early?" i asked lancey laughed and said "Angel its evening already!...and hey! thats not fair i want a hug too!!!" and then he jumped on top of me beside dray. wowza these boys are so grown! "aw thats not fair!" keith said and pouted. "well come here then kiddo join the suffocation of the 'angel' ! " he smiled brightly and ran towards us. I gave them all a very mushed bear hug, god i love these kids! i then remembered mason who was on his way to the bathroom without a word. who shoved a pole up his buttocks this morning?

i removed the little kids from me and sat up. "breakfast is done come eat come eat! we waited for you to wake up since mommy didnt want us to wake you up." keith said. aw they waited for me?! so unnecessary but cute. "aw thats so sweet! lets go you all must be starving!" i said and they all stood up and ran out the door. i went into the bathroom and found a pair of clothes, probably from mrs. tames, i must tell her thanks later. i bathed and changed into the long skirt and pretty dress shirt. i walked into the hall way and saw mason standing there looking at me. "hello darling is something the matter?" i asked a little concerned. he nodded his head no without looking at me in the eyes. We went to the table and found a nicely prepared breakfast. Rock said "Good morning your highnesses please come eat " we thanked him and ate while chatting in a nice family way but mason stayed shut a little more then i wouldve liked. finally it was time to go.

"Thank you so much for letting us stay in your humble home for the night Mr. and Mrs. Tames. we appreciate this greatly and thanks for loaning me the clothes mrs.tames if there is ever anything you need help with dont hesitate to come to us" i said to the lovely couple. after i played with the kids they all looked up at me with big sad eyes. "please dont go angel please stay longer!" lancey said but i just nodded no sadly. "i cant stay boys im sorry but ALL of you remember this, no matter what life throws at you always stay yourself dont change unless its for the better. i love you boys so much! be good and dont cause your parents alot of trouble ok?"   "okay we promise angel" they said in unison. i kissed them all on the foreheads and hugged them good bye. ill miss these kids.

Mason said his thanks and then we left. We where walking in an akward silence when i couldnt take it anymore and said "MASON! whats wrong there is something wrong here and i know it. tell me please for my sake! " he looked a little shocked and just looked down silent. Angry, i took a deep breathe and said "mason will you please just answer me?!" He then looked at me and in a flash he was lifting me onto his shoulder and was inside the castle in a heart beat. He set me on the floor, dizzily i looked at him and he said " I-i just need time to think of some stuff...ill see you later.bye." he said emotionless and cold, then he was gone. i felt the strings attached to my heart pull and felt so very hurt. What was bothering him..and why couldnt he tell me? 

i sadly went into my own room locking it shut and decided a nice hot shower would ease off some stress...

A/N well there you go! ill will try to upload tomorrow too if i can srry this was a little boring but necessary. thanks for reading and please comment! <3 thanks -BlackRose23