chapter 7 !The Ball

ok this chapter is going to the Ball i had fun writing this chapter! its going to be amazing!!!!

i looked down at the beautiful gown that layed on my bed. it was all a silky rich burgendy/claret color, strapless, a corset at the top with a light floral pattern throughout the whole dress, the skirt part was very poofy and it went down to my feet with a pretty gold trimming, the middle part at the waist was a gold elegant little beading and it was gorgeous! along with these pretty gold heels and matching scarf like thing to go around my upper arms.

when getting this amazing dress on(which included not breathing because of the corset) the maid teresa had done curls in my hair using a hot iron and letting it  all loose except two pieces of my hair on either side and making it into a little loose bun in the back.refusing to put on anymore stuff i just put on small dangling pearls and a simple pretty necklace. i had to make my skin look flawless so i put on a lot of foundation, eyeliner,masscara,and lipstick. i picked up the burgendy and gold mask that covered my eyes and through it fast into a small simple gold purse.

jason had told me the ball was a masquarade ball/welcome back ball thing but either way there was going to be a lot of people and that he would have to meet me there, so that means for now im all by myself.

i got in to carriage that jason said i had to arrive in and stood in front of the doubled doors.i put on my mask careful not to harm my hair and waited for my name to be called out to everyone that was waiting for me inside,it was nerve wrecking!

i plastered a small smile on my face as the doors opened. here goes nothing.......

everyones eyes all looked up at me and some people smiled everyone bowed as soon as i started taking the last steps down the large classy stair case.the room in this castle was beautiful! the light was dimmed and chandileirs hanged beautifully around the ceiling. the tiled floor had a large circle in the middle which i asumed was where everyone danced. when i stopped at the bottom of the stair case everyone shouted "Hurrah Princess mackabee has returned!!! welcome back!!!" i smiled and said " thank you all for coming. its good to be back home. everyone return celebrating and enjoy!"i said loud enough for everyone to hear me. as soon as i said everyone returned to dancing and talking.i spotted jason and ellie coming towards me i felt a complete relief. they hugged me and jason said"you look amazing and you did great ." "thank you i thought i was going to faint, you look good too" i said."you really do look good i wish you luck."ellie said she was wearing a blue long dress and she looked pretty."you look pretty too and thank you". they walked away and i went to sit on 'my' thrown.i was nervous again.

i called jason back to me and he was there in an instant "what is it?" he asked concerned "i uh dont know what to do"i said kinda embarrased.he chuckled "just sit there smile and wait for someone to come and say hello or ask you to dance." he started walking away before i could respond and again im alone.

i started thinking about how everything was now frozen in my time how was that possible? "goodevening princess" an unfamiliar voice said interupting my thoughts.i looked at the guy that was now talking to me he has blonde hair that cover his forest green eyes, he was pretty tall, pale ,and very handsome. i noticed i was staring and tried to stop from blushing "good evening might i have the pleasure of knowing who i am speaking to?" i asked polietly. he grinned showing a teeth i saw fangs and already knew he was a vampire."forgive me princess i am Lord Lukah Reese you can call me lukah i wanted to know if you might give me the pleasure of dancing with you" i smiled he looked around my age maybe a year older and he's cute."all is forgiven ,you may"i said with a slight nodd.he held out his hand which i gladly took.

when we got on the dance floor he put one hand on my waist and i on his shoulder.then he took my hand and the slow ballet started.he spinned me and i was afraid to look him in the eye but as helena i should, so i did.when i looked up i noticed he was already looking at me,well more staring it was weird that these vamps didnt have to blink as often."excuse my staring but you look beautiful today princess"  lukah said grinning at me."thank you lukah please call me helena."i said trying for my voice not to come out shaky."you know your special day is coming and i would just want ye to know that our kingdoms together would be...powerful" he said pausing to look for the right word but what does he mean by 'my special day'. i didnt know how to respond. right when i was about to say something a guy i did not know came up towards us."excuse me lord reese but i really need to speak with the princess i hope you dont mind." the mysterious guy said.e had dark brown hair,was tall,and had almost brown almost red eyes."ofcorse. we shall speak again princess." lukah said with a smirk and a wink then was gone in a flash. the guy who had interupted us looked at me closely it was intimidating.

"well princess good evening dont you look ravishing tonight" he quickly pulling me close to his body.i felt uncomfortable." have we met?"i asked while pushing back to no aveil."what you do not remember me princess what a shame, i could never get your gorgeous body out of my mind while you was gone." he said while looking at me up and down. what a pig! it took every fiber of my being not to punch him in the face."my eyes are up  here"i said annoyed that he kept staring at me like that.he laughed was this some kind of joke he thought to be funny?! he probably never had a girl speak to him like that. "hmm you smell so good you scent is intoxicating. why dont you and me take this dance into one of your private rooms."he said while inhaling deeply. what a creeper! shocked he would even ask me a question like that i pulled away from him finally breaking through his strong grasp.i was going to slap him but he caught my hand in a slight move and held it hard i could here my bone twist.i wanted to scream in pain but right then the doors to the ball opened harshly hitting the wall in the back." here he, here he his majesty King Henry David Patterson the Second from black forest kingdom has arrived and his son  Prince Mason Xavior Patterson." the guy at the door announced. immediatly the guy who was holding my wrist let it go and everyone went into a bow.i stood there like a solid frozen brick looking at the most hottest guy i ever had seen.EVER! he had amazingly dark black hair that slightly covered his ocean blue eyes and fell a little under his neck, pale white skin, and even under a cape and formal black suit you can see a very well kept body! he was gorgeous. the guy next to him i asumed to be the king had black short hair and the same blue eyes they looked similar in some features just he was older.i noticed i was staring and not bowing and felt my face flush a little. in a blink of an eye the king and his son who was standing at the top of the stair case where now less than a foot away from me.i was a little startled and did a low curtsey for both of them." good evening your majesties."i said almost in a whisper."rise princess" the king had said i startened up. he bowed before me and said "good evening princess mackabee it is an honor to meet you. i am king patterson of black forest and this is my son mason" he while straightening up and slightly waving a and over for his son to come. as he came closer. my heart pounded harder and i was hoping he couldnt hear it."good evening princess pleasure to meet you " his deep voice said. while he bowed. "the feeling is mutual. thank you for attending but why am i having the pleasure of meeting you both tonight?"i asked polietly as ever. the king chuckled a little "why ofcorse what everyone else here came to see you for, to see who will get the pleasure of calling you there queen and being ruler by your side" king patterson said. suddenly i felt light headed i was expected to be married soon!!!! but i cant im only 17!!!! i cant and i wont! seeing my face go through a thousand emotions the king said." why princess you did not know?" i had to think of something fast "oh ofcorse i knew its just i didnt really remember how soon it would be until you reminded me "i said and plastered on a fake smile. i needed to find jason and i needed to remember to breathe!.my eyes scaned the room i couldnt find him i needed to go out and try to compose myself again.i looked at the king who had a worried look on his face and i looked at mason he was looking at the floor as if in deep thought."will you please excuse me ill be right. i uh need to...go."i said desprate to leave the room. i walked away before i could get a response i went to the end of the room where i found to large doors hoping that it was an exit. it was a beautiful rose garden and it was empty.thank the lord.i walked out and ran through the little rose maze trying to get away from the ball room as fast as possible. when i was what i thought was far enough i stopped and sat at a little stone bench and was relieved.

i was breathing normal again and i sat there for a pretty long time looking at the moon and the stars.until i heard footsteps.i was alarmed and braced myself for who ever was coming.i stood up and turned then i saw........................

this was a fun chapter to right hope you guuys liked it. please comment and vote i would love some feedback! chapter 8 will be up soon !!! keep reading !!!!!