chapter10

"did i happen to mention how beautiful you look?" mason asked. i giggled "oh so now your trying to soften me up so i have mercy and try not to humiliate you" i replied. if he thinks he can get me to not beat him up because of his charms he got another thing coming. "huh please once that thing is done, youll be on your knees begging me not to tell anyone how bad i humiliated you. anyways it wasnt a lie you really do look beautiful." he said. i rolled my eyes and opened my mouth to say something but right when i was about to mason put both hands on my waist and lifted me up in the air turning in a circle.i was going to freak, i hate heights and mason was pretty tall and strong. just then he sit me back down and continued dancing around. ohh that was part of the dance! if he hadnt made me forget i would have remembered earlier.

 "stupid annoying vampire." i mumbled. he chuckled trying not to laugh.

i grimanced as he looked at me with a smirk as if knowing i was going to do that. i stuck my tongue out at him.childish i know. he looked shocked and burst into laughter. i bit my lip trying not to smile his laughter was cute and contageous. still spinning me in circles he said"very mature" i couldnt help but giggle. he smiled."some times being mature is boring. let lose and live a little,you old vampire" he faced turned serious as if it hurt. i felt guilt imediatly. but his face suddenly changed and he placed a hand over his heart, he said playfully"ouch that hurt  my widdle heart" i laughed uncontrollably."well at least now we know you have one!"i laughed more. he rolled his eyes at me and stuck out his tongue at me. i burst into a new round of laughter and almost forgot my footsteps. when the dance had finished i felt a little sad but more relief as it was the last one. i waited for mason to let go of me but he didnt and after a few seconds it was getting a bit akward him holding me closer then nessecary. i lookedd up at him with him looking down at me."um mason the dance ended"i said in a whisper looking around making sure no one was starring at the only two people on the dance floor.

"i know"he said a little confusion at his face. i swallowed a lump at my throat and said"then can you..uh..let.me...go?"i asked a bit nervous. he seemed to realize what i was talking about and he blushed.he blushed! do vampires blush?! weird huh? i smiled to myself alriiight i made a vampire blush. he looked so cute and innocent like that. if he wasnt so mean about the whole swordsman thing then i would actual think i had meet an angel.

"oh uh sorry. i uh....forgot." mason said. i giggled a little on how he said that.he let me go and i felt akwardly......cold...... mason looked like he was going to say something when king henry interupted us. he bowed and i did curtsey."well princess mackabee im sorry but we have leave. do you mind demissing the court?" the king said."ofcorse not. i will demiss them thank you again for coming it was an honor to meet you..both"i said while glancing at mason reluctantly. he smirked he knew i had to say that."the pleasure was all mine princess."he said while looking at mason in a glare."it was a pleasure to meet you too princess. i look forward to seeing you again." with that the king turned away but i still kept my eyes on mason, i knew what he meant by 'seeing you again'.mason grinned and cocked an eyebrow while nodding. i rolled my eyes trying to not blush. in a blink of an eye he was centimeters away from my face.

"see you saturday.. helena." he said in a whisper. i was wide eyed at how close he was. he smirked and then was gone.

after getting my head out of the clouds i talked to few more people that was supposedly helena's friends and then got everyone attention by lightly taping on the gold cup with a spoon.everyones eyes on me.i felt nervous again so much dark deep eyes."i want to thank ye all for coming, it was probably a fort nights trying to get here. its really been a pleasure to see you all again and even the new faces i had met. you are all demissed and may go home. i wish thy safety and peace. good night."i said trying to sound princessy(what ever that was). people started saying goodbye to me and pleasant things then leaving.when they where all gone ellie and jason approached me.

"you did wonderful! i knew you would!"ellie chirped happily."you must be exausted. lets go its a long ride back to our home."she continued. what? i thought we stayed here?? "where is back home?"i asked confused."oh yea sorry i forgot to tell you that we dont live here in henry's castle we just stood here on the forbidden wing of the castle for a safe place to stay until we  get back to our mansion, where you will be really living in" jason explained.i sighed a little i liked it here. but no wonder i was never really allowed to go out. i told ellie about everything while only giving jason some parts of the story about todays events.

we got in our carrage and took off. next off...my new home(well for now at least).

story is building up! problems are going to get stirred in soon so continue reading and i apologize for taking some time not writing but i do the best i can(mostly on the weekends) but i would love feedback about anything good or bad. advice needed! so please comment and vote!!!            xoxo, BlackRose23