Chapter 18! Perfection has a Price..

hi! sorry i havent been on ugh! sorry with the excuses i will soooo upload more even if it kills me lol. plzzzzzzz remember to vote comment and promote! thanks. btw ive kinda change the story plot a little...things will take a dramatic turn but lik the saying goes every cloud has a silver lining :)Do you lik the new title?,i thought it fit more with the way the story plot goes, plz let me noe! keep faith in the story and thanks to everyone reading it means alot ~BlackRose23

I went home in a daze that day and gushed out everything in full detail to Ellie, who was by the way basically jumping in joy. i looked lik a maniac with a stupidly wide grin on my face, that absolutely nothing could burst my bubble. not even if a bird swooped through the window and tried to poke my eyes out....ok.....i take that back..

Ellie, jason, and i discussed the issue of me being helena that mason proposed to but we had all agreed that i should tell him..soon. Right now nothing else seemed to bother me.

Then Lukah walked in...ok...i take that back too. he kept annoying me with the chose i made and seemed like he wouldnt take NO! as a gotdamn answer!

"Lord Reese, i apologize for disappointing you but my chose is clear and will not change. I am betrothed to Mason now. Goodnight." wow even saying that i was going to get married to Mason made me want to swoon in delight.

The look on Lukah's face went from pleading to .. threatening? in a blink of an eye. "Ive practically begged you change your mind Helena...but since you wont reconsider, i have no chose but to make you......youve been warned. Princess." he said that with so much distain and intensity that i unconsciously took a few steps back. is he serious? is he threatening me?...what will he do to me?? He dissapeared before i could manage to say anything but it didnt really matter since im speachless right now.

I told jason about our little confrontation but jason and ellie said to pay no mind to the quote on quote 'jealous son of a bastard'.

The last few days have been spent planning the royal wedding and king henry seemed really fond of me, i grew to think of him as my second father..Such a shame such a good king has to give up his place. Not only him but the rest of mason's big family also. His mother was such a delight and his brothers and sister too! such a shame Helena's family member had all...erm 'moved on'. Jason had explained that vampire cant really die unless killed sooo..uh yep here i am.

************************************************************************************************************

Its been 4 weeks since the proposal and i dont ever remember being so happy. Even back in my time...but i really do miss my family.

throughout the 4 weeks ive been spending 99.9% of my time with Mason, and it seemed lik each second i grew more in love with him (if thats possible)....ive never felt this way about any boy i have ever dated, they couldnt even match up with mason. And dont even get me started on how beautiful my wedding dress was, it was pure pearl white silk, with a corset top but not puffy at the bottom it was magnificently flowy and had such a long beautiful flowy train. It also had a beautiful transparent veil with lace at the edges, it went on the top of my head making me look like an image of the virgin mary. i was a very religious person being catholic-christian but my religion became a little unclear with the whole vampire thing. Mason said they also are catholics but that the humans had a different version of the bible..a better version, to keep vampires unknown to the human except those who live in the kingdom. Anyway everything about the wedding was absolutely perfect, i keep thinking ill wake up and find everything a dream but nope.

The only thing bothering me is Lukah's threat...i haven't had anything bother me so much, its just lurking in depths of my soul no matter how many times i try to forget it. its there. as if trying to tell me something...