Battle Tricks! chapter 13

i heard a knock on the door. i got up to answer it. it was henry ,the other one, my dance/swordsman coach. "goodevening, princess you look lovely today. shall we start with the dance lessons first?" henry asked i nodded a little bit dazed he was really cute and he was wearing a tight white shirt which showed off he's athelitic body i couldnt help but stare.he was not as cute as mason but henry's attitude was Way better. he caught me staring and smirked"i know i look good, right?!" i giggled a little nervous and smacked his shoulder playfully then said" just get on with the lesson, humph are'nt we a little self absorbed today" he chuckled in response and we walked to another room it had a little dance floor it was smaller then a regular ball room. there was people starting to play music there for us and we practiced for what seemed like days, but it was only 3 hours. "your dance skills are getting better, just a few little mistakes but with the right partner im sure it wouldnt be noticable." once he said that i thought of mason and how he had covered up my little mistakes at the ball.i shook my head to get me out that thought and focused.

"well, i guess thats enough for today lets go on to practice with the swordsman." henry said. i thought of my battle with mason on saturday and sighed a little. why did he have to go and push my bottons? " hey can u um try to teach some really good battle tricks i can use on the field?"i asked unsure. he looked at me confused and asked "why, is there something you want to tell me?" i shook my head no and looked down."oh, well ok when you tell me ill give you some good tricks but until then i can sit here and wait." henry said sternly. i grimanced and took a deep breathe. i told him about the battle he didnt look surprised at all."well, i am pretty sure you got yourself into a bad position. prince mason has had a centuries of training. it will be the first time he has lost when you beat him....if you beat him by some miracle or something." henry said. wow! did he say centuries how old was he, he only looked about 19 or 20. "wow how old is he?!" i asked curious. he chuckled at my facial expression and said"well to you in human years be would be 121 years old. but in vampire years thats very young probably considered a young adult about 21 years of age." i think my jaw hit the floor. WAIT! HE'S 121 YEARS OLD!!! thats gross. henry started laughing at me and i just sat there on the field floor bewildered.

"its okay helena was 117 years of age and is now suppose to be turing 118, thats like 18 in vampire years so mason is like, what 3 years older than her. well, uh you ,i dont know but the look on your face is hilarious" he burst out laughing again. i got and kicked dirt to him since he was on the ground lutching his stomach from laughing so hard. ok so he's only three years older then helena no biggy but he still wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy older then me!

"ok you had your laugh now teach me i have to learn really good tricks if i want to beat this old man."i said laughing. henry laughed again then got up. he taught me about 5 new tricks that were really helpful. he also came out with a black horse and taught me how to ride it properly, along side with mrs.fiona.

after 4 hours of that i had 2 more hours of my classes with mrs. fiona and i basically dragged my tired body up to my room. it was pretty hard finding my room, i took a few wrong hallways and turns but i found it when i saw a familiar picture frame of the woods and the moon surronded by stars. it was hanged a few feet away from my room next to a little balcany i found. i took a shower and got dressed in my pjs and went off to bed. i could see light peeking its way up, i got up hastily and closed the curtains. i went back to my bed and couldnt help but think of what the battle will turn out to be. what if i could beat him but couldnt because i would hurt his feeling or really humilate him? why did i care for him so much? did he think of me the same way?

 my head filled with questions. i just wanted to knock myself unconsious to go to sleep. i tossed and turned for hours. when i finally got myself to sleep i realized i was having a nightmare. i hadnt had one since i got here. it was bound to come but this one was different.....very different it was a mix  between two different nightmares.

**** next chapter will be about the dreams. i will try to make at least two more chapter during the weekend. bye! keep reading plz comment and or maybe vote. any kind of constructive critizisim is alright with me. give me your opinion! oh! and i was thinking of adding pictures of the characters, dresses, and maybe the places lydia has been in. should i?! leave me comments!!!!! and thanks for reading!!!   BlackRose23 aka Leo (yes imma girl. leobianny is my full first name but everyone calls me leo! lolz) until next time goodbye!!!*****