beautiful nightmare chapter 14!

• Dedicated to my bestie!!!

*****Dream*****

i was in the woods again surrounded by trees and darkness, like always i was running and there was only two things off about that....this time i was running with someone...mason....i could hear my heart beat loud and clear as we ran holding hands. it was weird this time because(not only because of  mason) but because the way i looked was....very different. it didnt even look like the me i see everyday on a mirror. i had a ripped/torn white dress on and it was very beautiful but dirty ,stanned in something i didnt know what was. my hair was loose in curls with the wind whipping it every where.but what scared me was that i had red eyes! and my skin was flawless! (which is unusual) i was almost certain that maybe it was helena because we where running at an almost unnatural speed, but it was me because i saw my ankle braclet that i NEVER take off.

having mason hold my hand while running was comforting until we reached the deadend cliff. mason's clothes where also a litlle torn, his white/sky blueish button up was hanging loosly around him as we ran.(very casual in an attractive way ;) ) we came to a complete stop at the very tip. i looked at him worried my eyes searching. he looked at me with those blue eyes and looked at the water then me again.i knew he was telling me we had to jump. i heard the twiggs breaking and the leaves rustling.whatever we where running from was here. i saw the red eyes that terrified me for years, unlike me those red eyes were a deep blood red. i had the feeling my heart was gonna drop out my chest and i looked back at mason. he held my hand tighter. i had to jump.

i gave a litlle nodd then took a step forward and when i tried to release my hand from his hold he held on tighter, i looked at him confused and he gave me a sly smile. he look down at the water and back at me. i knew what he wanted but i didnt want to let him do that.

he wanted to jump with me......i nodded a no and he just kissed my forehead.

we both looked down and back at each other at the same time. we took one last step forward.i looked back at the trees and i saw the red eyes but i could also make out the figure that held them.it was a outline of a man.i turned back at the water.

we jumped. holding on to each other the whole time.i saw the water coming closer and i closed my eyes once again. awaiting the cold.

****Reality*****

i kept staring at the ceiling hoping sleep would come but it never did. i watched out the window seeing the sky get darker and darker. it must be around 4pm and since my whole sleeping schedule flipped i probably must be getting a wake up call from jason in two hours or so.

i closed my eyes, forcing myself to sleep. i felt like i slept for 15 minutes until someone ploped down beside me.i groaned in frustration. i clutched my blanket tighter.

"wakey wakey lydia" i heard ellie's voice say.i groaned again and rubbed my eyes. i looked at ellie she was dressed in a pretty dress as always but she had red eyes which frightened me.i jumped a little when seeing them.unfortunately i was at the edge of the bed...so i fell.

"are you ok lydia you look horrible."jason said as he entered the room. i blow a peice of hair off my face and glared at him."thanks for the compliment"i said. he laughed and ellie said concerned "lydia you look like you havnt slept for hours. is there something wrong." i didnt want to tell them about the dream...for now.

"no im fine...just a little hot."i said as i got up i walked to the bathroom."maybe we should have a little fun today and go out. um what do guys call it uh shopping..right?"she said. i rarely like getting excited about going shopping but i really did want to see the town and shops in this time.i grinned like an idiot and said "yes ofcorse. i would love to!" i ran to the closet to find something to where i wanted to fit in and not get noticed as royalty so i chose a simple dark green dress with a cloak like thing to go over it.

"girls..."i heard jason mutter as a ran to the bathroom.i giggled. i cant wait to go out sight seeing! who in the world no universe,would get to say they traveled back in time and hangs with royal vampires! wow my life took a weird turn over to crazyville.

when i was done, i came out and dragged ellie and jason out the door."wow take it easy! human. vampires can feel too!" jason said while rubbing his wrist and pouting sarcastically.i laughed with ellie and got in the carriage.

"next stop. shopping! something that will never change no matter what time century!"ellie cheered.i laughed "hurah! hurah!" i cheered with her as jason scowled knowing he would have to carry bags and pay for things.

**************sorry ive been away lately but since im in easter break now i will be writing more. thanks for reading and plz spread the word.oh did you like who i chose for the cast?! leave me comments! and votes plz!  peace, love, and purple pandas :p BlackRose23********************