chapter 2!!

i opened my eyes and noticed i was laying on a bed but it wasnt mine .i sat up and started looking around ok this is definatly not my house.everything was different in a good way.there was furniture that wher made out of wood with nice satin lining and the bed i was siting on was huge! wow! i got up from the bed and looked around .this bedroom was really big unlike my little bedroom that i unfortunatly have to share.to my left i saw a big window that almost looked like a ballcany.i went to the window and i was very high up where ever i was ..it was really big.when i looked down i saw a beautiful garden of many flowers.i noticed there was no houses...wait! no houses around, i live in new york and my neighborhood has a lot of houses and apartments around .where am i?

"i see you found our garden" said this unknown voice.i turned around to face the person that basically kidnapped me.i saw this guy with very pale skin ,blue eyes,and blonde wavy hair.

"um yea uhhh where am i?" i said "your at kings henry's castle ofcorse where else would you be" he said. "oh and hello my name is jason luvinci sorry for not proporly introducing myself" he continued.

"well..uh jason im Lydia Hill um why am i here im sure my parents are worried sick i have to get back home"i said unsure that he is acually gonna let me go back.

"im sorry but i cant let you go because you are a big part of my plan but if your a good little girl and do as i say i will let you go back to your time" at his words i got very worried.

" what plans and what do you mean by my time period?" i asked kinda scared.something kinda told me this wasnt where i was from but i never in my right mind would i have thought this wasnt the 21 century."i will tell you everything you need to know later but for now you have a dress fitting and must be taught proper manners "he said."what a dress fiting for what and to let you know i have very good manners!!!"i said i was really annoyied that he thought i didnt have manners like really he was the one that kidnapped me!.he chuckled a little at my words."no offense but you have horrible posture and you need to learn proper manners for the ball .the designers will be here any minute now so i have to go i will be back shortly"with this he left the room leaving me wide eyed and confused why was i here and what were his plans?and really a ball i love balls but me in a big dress doing ball room dancing are not my thing. i cant believe he kidnapped me and now is telling me to do all these thing that i dont even know why im doing them for!!!!. 

this is my second chapter hope you like them and plz excuse my bad spelling :)