Chapter Twenty Nine: Pranking Grayson

Nikki's POV:
Me: "Ethan just do it!" I whispered yelled to Ethan, while pushing him closer to Grayson who is sleeping on the bed.
Ethan: "he's gonna kill me Nikki"
Me: "stop being a baby and just do it Ethan!"
Ethan then grabbed the bottle of jalapeño juice and lured a tiny bit in Grayson's opened mouth. Grayson then woke up and his eyes shot wide open and his body jolts up. "ETHAN!!" He yells as he sticks out his tongue and runs to the bathroom.
"AHHHHH"
Ethan and I were just laughing and we fell off the bed. Grayson then came back angry.
Grayson: "THAT WAS SO SPICY FUCK YOU!"
That caused us to laugh even more.
Ethan: "you should have seen your reaction"
Grayson: "it still burns"
Me: "aww poor baby Grayson"
Grayson just gave us a death glare which caused us to laugh even more.
Me: "well you have breakfast waiting for you Grayson"
Grayson: "okay"

He went downstairs to eat his breakfast and Ethan started chasing me because he wanted to tickle me and I ran away.
Me: "NO ETHAN STOP"
Ethan: "NEVERRR"
We ran around like this for a couple more minutes and ended up in the kitchen were Grayson was. I couldn't move because Ethan would get me any second.
Me: "ETHAN YOU WILL NEVER GET ME"
I said that and I quickly ran away. After five minutes I got tired but I still ran and then Ethan grabbed me and pulled me up in the air and I was kicking my legs trying to be put down.
Me: "put me down Ethan"
Ethan: "not till I tickle you"
Me: "fine but if I kick you or hurt you you're going to have to deal with it."
Ethan them started tickling me and Grayson joined in. I was laughing and I was trying to get the, to stop.
"ETHAN HAHAHAH GRAYSON STOP HAHAHAH"
After one minute they stopped and I got up and I hit Ethan.
Ethan: "hey why did you do that?"
Me: "oops"

After that we decided to go to the movies so we went to the movies and Grayson invited Marie so all four of us watched a movie. Grayson and Marie went to go find seats while Ethan and I got food. We then went and sat down next to them and watched the movie. Ethan's hand was around me and my head was on his shoulder.
Me: "Ethan do you like the movie"
Ethan: "not really"
I just giggled and then Ethan smiled and we watched the rest of the movie. After that we ended up in the Disney store and I saw a this very cute little chubby animal thingie and I was trying to reach for it but I couldn't and Ethan just took a picture of me and posted it on Twitter.
Me: "Ethan help me get it!"
He than then grabbed it without even having to jump or anything unlike me.
Ethan: "you looked like a two year old"
Me: "isn't it cute?"
Ethan: "yes but it's not as cute as you"
Me: "aww thank you"
I kissed his nose and bought it and Marie ended up buying something too. After that we just hung out at the mall and ate Chipotle and acted like total white girls and then we got Starbucks. After that we went home and when we dropped Marie off we went to Ethan's.
Ethan: "ugh I think I got something spicy" he said that as he held onto his stomach.
Me: "are you sick?"
Ethan: "when I eat super spicy food I get diary"
When he said that he quickly ran to the bathroom and Grayson and I laughed so hard.
Ethan: "STOP LAUGHING AT ME IT HURTS AHH"
When he said that, Grayson and I just died of laughter.
Ethan: "CAN SOMEONE BRING ME MORE TOILET PAPER?!?!"
Me: "he is your brother Grayson"
Grayson: "fine"
He got up and got more toilet paper.
Grayson came back and he was dying of laughter.
Grayson: "he said he couldn't get up or else the diary would drip so I had to go in there to give it and it smelled so bad AHAHAHAHA"
We were laughing and then thirty minutes later Ethan came in.
Ethan: "ugh"
Me: "aww little Ethan is sick. Was it fun in the bathroom?"
Ethan just gave me a mean look and Grayson and I laughed.
Ethan: "I'm tired"
Me: "okay then sleep or something"
He got on the couch and laid down next to me and Grayson. His head was on my lap and his body was on the rest of the couch. He fell asleep and was snoring very lightly. I was playing with his hair.
Me: "aww he fell asleep on me"
Grayson: "that's cute"
Me: "aww he is snoring he's so cute"
Grayson: "aww he's so cute" he said that teasing me.
Me: "you sound like a perfect girl"
Grayson: "thank you"
I just looked down at Ethan and played with his hair. His hair was so soft and his face was soft too. Ethan was mumbling stuff in his sleep which was so cute. Grayson and I watched tv but the volume was low so we won't wake Ethan up. Ethan was so cute when he slept.