Chapter Seven: Staying with Grayson and Ethan

Nikki's POV:
I woke up and Ethan left. He texted me saying: hi baby sorry I had to go I had to do stuff I miss you. I replied saying its okay and I miss you too and I did my regular morning routine. Then I got another text from Ethan and he invited me over and I said yes so I changed into leggings and a top and drove over to their house. Grayson answered the door and said Ethan was in the backyard so we both went to Ethan. We all decided to go buy yogurtland. We put the music really loud and we were all singing really loud and laughing to death. When we went back to their house after a crazy and funny car ride they decided to make a video since it was Monday so they can just post it up tomorrow and they did the "blindfolded makeup challenge." We were outside and they also did it on me and we were just laughing the entire time. We then all just went inside and watched a Netflix on their smart tv after cleaning up. I was with with Grayson and his arm was around me and Ethan was just on the side but he didn't mind. Ethan went to sleep and Grayson and I decided to play around with Ethan so we got whip cream and smashed it in his face and put a cherry and he was yelling when he woke up. Grayson and I were dying of laughter and then we all were having a little food fight and we were all just dying of laughter now. Then we got bored so we decided to listen to music on their tv and we were listening to The Weeknd and we were just jamming out. Then Ethan said that his parents were out on a business trip so I can sleep over for a couple days and I said ya so I quickly drove home and told my parents and they allowed me so I ran upstairs and packed all my stuff. I went back and after I put my bags in the room I was staying in I went back downstairs and they said they were hungry so I decided to make them food and they said they wanted pasta and I made it and they said it was really good. Then Grayson got a phone call and when he was done he said it was Cameron and she was sleeping over at a friends house for a coup,e of nights. Ethan and Grayson smirked then started to yell and were jumping and running around and just going crazy and I was laughing. The a song came on and Grayson stopped laughing and yelling and went up to his room. I looked over at Ethan.
Ethan: "That song was Grayson's ex's favorite song and they used to listen to it all the time."
I just nodded and said I'm gonna go upstairs to see how he is doing. I walked upstairs to see how Grayson was and after I opened the door I saw Grayson sitting on his bed facing the wall and he turned a little and saw me and wiped his face, and I could tell he was crying.
Me: "Grayson are you okay?"
Grayson: "ya it's just that the song wa-was my..."
He was stuttering and couldn't finish his sentence.
Me: "I know Ethan told me. Just forget about it and come back downstairs we were having fun!"
He said okay and then smirked and I knew he was going to do something and he threw me over his shoulder and ran downstairs. We saw Ethan laying on the kitchen counter and his hand was holding his head and he was in his boxers and winked. Grayson and I burst out laughing.
Me: "since when were you a model?"
Ethan: "I am a model at heart!"
We were all laughing and Grayson slapped Ethan's ass causing Ethan to fall off the counter he got up.
Me: "Ethan put on some clothes!"
Ethan: "I know you want some of this. You might get some later."
I gave him a death glare and rolled my eyes and Grayson made a puking face.
After that we just watched tv and I fell asleep at around one a.m. and someone carried me up to my room and put me in the covers and kissed me goodnight.