Chapter Twenty Six: Fighting

Nikki's POV:
I was over at Ethan's house and we'd were fighting and yelling.
Ethan: "WELL I HATE YOU"
Me: "I HATE YOU TOO ETHAN I WISH I NEVER DATED YOU!"
We were fighting and yelling like this for about an hour.
Ethan: "NEVER TALK TO ME YOU BITCH."
I looked over at him. I wanted to cry but I couldn't cry in front of him.
Mw: "I'M A BITCH? YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU."
I said that and I was storming out of his house and I went to my house and went on my bed and slammed the door close and I cried into my pillow.

Ethan's POV:
I fought with Nikki and she stormed off and went to her room. Grayson then walked into my room and I yelled at him and told him to leave me the fuck alone. I didn't want to talk to anyone so I just slammed my door and laid on my pillow and looked at the ceiling.

AT SCHOOL
Nikki's POV:
I was hanging out with my friend Marie and she was with Grayson. Grayson was with his friends which included Ethan. He was sitting in front of me and I was just trying to ignore him. He was talking to some girl with blond hair and her hair was long. Well we found a fake blond whore with extensions. She then sat on him and made out with him and it was a slow kiss. They were all over each other. I looked over at Grayson and he just looked at me and shrugged. Then one of Grayson's hot friends came next to me. His name was Alex.
Alex: "hello Nikki can I sit next to you babe?"
Me: "of course you can Alex."
Alex and I have been talking for about five minutes.
Alex: "you're very beautiful and amazing Nikki. I would be so lucky to have you as a girlfriend, kiss you and hug you anytime I wanted to."
Me: "aww thank you Alex." I kissed his cheek. He then turned around and we were slowly leaning in to kiss each other and then I felt his lips on mine and we were making out. He was a good kisser. We disconnected and he held onto my hand and Ethan got up and grabbed his backpack and walked away furiously. The bell rang and lunch was over. Grayson and I walked to class because we both had the same one. At the end of class Grayson and I ended up being partners and we had to work on a project.
I was walking to my car with Grayson and we drove to his house. We walked in and went up to his room to do our homework and work on our project.
Ethan's POV:
I went home and I went into my room. Next door I heard Grayson and some girl giggling. I then realized I needed a protractor and I left mine in my locker so I went to Grayson's room to ask for one. As I opened the door I saw Nikki and Grayson working on a project and giggling and talking. Then they both looked up at me and it was so awkward so I just ran my fingers through my hair.
Me: "hey Grayson can I use your um protractor?"
Grayson: "ya sure."
He gave me his protractor and I left into my room and I sat on my bed and was just thinking.
Nikki's POV:
When Ethan walked in Grayson and I looked up at him. Ethan and my eyes met and I just starred at him. It was so awkward and after about thirty seconds he asked Grayson if he can use his protractor and he left with the protractor. I then looked down and Grayson and I continued on our project.