Chapter Fifteen: Day Two

Cameron and I woke up and we went to brush our teeth and do some stuff and then we decided to wake Ethan and Grayson up. We ran through the door and started yelling and jumped on their bed and yelled and then they were angry at us and starting yelling at us and Cameron and I just laughed and high fives each other and went to our room. We changed and waited for the boys so we can go have breakfast. They finally got out so we went and ate at a restaurant at the hotel. Then we all just walked around the city and took lots of cool photos. When we got back they had to get ready for DigiTour. When they left Cameron and I went down to the hotel and got our nails done and got facials and relaxed. After that we went to the mall and got some stuff and had Chipotle. When we got back to our hotel room it was 4:30 and we went out at 11:30. The boys must have been home by now. Cameron told me to check their room to see if they were there and I open the door to see Grayson making out with a girl and before them seeing me I just walked away. I hope Cameron found Ethan.
Cameron: "hey did you find them?"
Me: "I walked in on Grayson was in his room making out with a girl and I quickly left before they saw me."
Cameron: "oh let me call Ethan to see where he is."
After talking on the phone with Ethan she said he was in the pool swimming so Cameron and I quickly changed and ran out to the pool so we won't hear anything Grayson was doing. We were laughing while we were walking down the hall and when we got in the elevator there was this guy around Cameron's age and I could tell she liked him. It turns out he was one year older than Cameron and his name was Jack. They exchanged numbers and it turns out he was going to the pool too. I felt like I was third wheeling. We found Ethan and put our towels on the chairs and Ethan and I walked into the water. We had a small pool and jacoozi on our balcony but we will go there tonight with Grayson. I told Ethan about Grayson and he told me about the girl.
Ethan: "oh he saw her at the meet and greet and it turns out she is a viner. They automatically hooked up and I don't know what he's doing with her. When we got back to the hotel i went to our room and got my stuff and changed in the bathroom and left before I saw or heard anything."
Me: "oh okay."
We just payed down on the chairs and didn't swim.
Ethan: "who is that guy Cameron with?"
Me: "oh we saw him in the elevator and they talked and they exchanged numbers. I think they like each other."
Ethan: "oh"
We just lashed there for about an hour and talked and then Cameron got out and we decided to go back in the hotel room. We tried to call Grayson but he wouldn't answer so we just went in and Ethan didn't go in his room because the door was closed so we just went to the living room and talked and chilled.
Cameron: "I have to go get ready I'm going out with Jack." She was so happy and was smiling.
Ethan: "okay..."
Me: "cool."
She got ready and left and Ethan and I were alone. We went and sat on the balcony. Ethan put a piece of hair behind my hair and leaned in and kissed me. There was this couch thing so he laid me down on it and he was on top of me making out with me. Grayson then came out and he was walking around in the hotel and opened the door to the balcony and Ethan quickly got up.
Ethan: "aye did you get her?" He winked and smirked.
Grayson: "that's none of your business." He said that and laughed and walked away which means he did. Ethan then went and took a shower and Grayson and I were in the living room talking. Grayson then stretched.
Me: "no way"
Grayson: "no way what?"
Me: "you have a hickey."
He pulled up his shirt and covered his neck and I just laughed.
Me: "so do you like her?"
Grayson: "yea her name is Liana. She is so pretty and I asked her out. It turns out she lives in New Jersey too."
Me: "oh that's cute."
Grayson: "ya I hope she stays with me."
I just looked at him and didn't say anything.
Me: "wait what's her last name?"
Grayson: "it's um l/n. Why?"
Me: "oh my god I know her."
Grayson: "how?"
Me: "My friend was friends with her and I hung out with her a couple of times. She had a boyfriend at the time. They broke up because read his texts and saw that he was cheating on her. She is a pretty and cool girl I guess. I don't really know her. We follow each other on instagram."
Grayson: "oh."
Ethan then walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist. I just looked at him and he winked at me.
Me: "Ethan go put on some clothes."
Ethan: "fine."
He came out with sweatpants on. It started to rain so we aren't going to go to the pool in our balcony. Grayson went out on his date and Ethan and I were alone. I was walking to get water for Ethan and he came up and pushed me against the wall and we had a full out make out session. He said jump and I jumped on him. We went to the couch and he was on top of me. He looked so hot. I ran my fingers through his hair and he moaned. He then started grinding on me slowly and fast.
"E-e-th-th-annnn."
"Damn your so hot I was waiting for you and I wanted this but Cameron and Ethan were here."
He had a boner and it was trying to get out of his pants and I felt it and I looked at it and he just blushed. I then out him under me and I was on top. He then carried me to the room not breaking our kiss and he took off his pants and took off my shirt and pants. He then took off his underwear. I looked at his dick and it was so hard and his boner was so big oh my. I sucked on it going fast and white stuff came out. After that he got my head and made it go super fast.
Ethan: "you don't know how long I've been waiting for this Nikki."
I then got up and continued making out with him. I was on top of him and we were making out and I got my hand and grabbed his dick and he moaned and u pumped it and he just kept moaning. He then said: "I can't wait any longer." He got up and got a condom and he started making out with me again and he out the condo mom and put his dick in me. I moaned out his name and he went in and out super fast. After thirty minutes he stopped.
Ethan: "damn Nikki." He had such a hot and raspy voice that just made me die.
Me: "I'm going to go take a shower."
Ethan: "can I come?" He smirked.
Me: "no."
I took a shower and blow dried my hair and it was now nine. I put on my pajamas and went to Ethan. He was in Sweat pants eating cookies. He fed one to me and I giggled. We then just cuddled and watched movies. Grayson and Cameron came later on and changed into their pajamas and joined us. It was now around 2 a.m. and I knocked out with my head on Ethan's shoulders.
Ethan's POV:
I just had sex with Nikki and it was amazing oh my god. We were watching movies and cuddling. Grayson and Cameron came later and joined us. It was now around 2 a.m. and I turned my head to see Nikki asleep on my shoulder. I carried her to her room and out the covers on her and kissed her forehead. I said goodnight and walked out and Cameron and Grayson were going to sleep too so I went to my room.