Chapter Sixteen: Day Three

Nikki's POV:
I woke up at at 10 a.m. and I got up and brushed my teeth and went outside. I couldn't go back to sleep and I didn't want to wake Cameron up. I saw Grayson sitting and I went next to him.
Grayson: "oh um hey good morning."
Me: "hi good morning. Why are you up now?"
Grayson: "I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep."
Me: "same. Any other reason why you are out here alone thinking?"
Grayson looks up at me and bites his lip and hesitates then speaks.
Grayson: "well Lianna isn't my type of girl. We aren't talking now because it turns out she as just using me or whatever." He runs his fingers through his hair when he says that.
Me: "oh I'm sorry."
Grayson: "well do you want to wake Ethan up?"
I nod my head and we talk about what we are going to do.
We go in and Ethan is on his back which is perfect. I sit near his area which was hard. I then kiss him and start grinding a little and he wakes up.
Ethan: "babe I'm already hard enough stop teasing me."
I jump off of Ethan and high five Grayson and we laugh to death. He then tells us to leave and we go outside and see Cameron is awake. After about thirty minutes, Ethan comes out with messy hair. After getting ready we go and eat at iHop. After that Grayson and Cameron wanted to go to the mall and Ethan and I groan. Ethan then says we will be going back to the hotel and I say what and he picks me up and carries me to the hotel. We decide to go to our balcony pool jacoozi so we change to our swimming clothes. We go to the jacoozi and I kiss Ethan. He is sitting and my legs and arms are wrapped around him. He looks at me and says I look hot. I then felt his boner and he stops kissing me and he gets embarrassed. He gets out of the water and grabs a towel and puts it around his waist and walks fast to the bathroom.i follow him yelling that its okay and he shouldn't feel embarrassed and he runs in the bathroom. I then hear a loud noice and I go to his bathroom to see Ethan, who slipped on the floor, on the floor holding onto his head in pain. I go next to him and he tells me he hurt his head and I say okay and I make him sit on the bathroom counter and clean him up.
Me: "you know it's okay and you didn't have to get embarrassed."
He just looked down and didn't say anything.
Me: "don't worry about it just forget about it okay?"
He nods his head and says sorry and I just grab his hand. He then gets down and heads back outside and we go to the jacoozi. He was a big distant from me and awkward.
Ethan's POV:
Nikki was on me and my boner was touching her and I turned really red and got embarrassed so I went to the bathroom quickly even though she told me to stop and not be embarrassed. It was so embarrassing,I then slipped and fell near the bathroom and Nikki cleaned me up and I held onto her hand and took her back outside. It was so awkward ugh. Why did I do that? I'm such an idiot. I just looked at the view and I felt Nikki come behind me and hug me. I turned and out my arm around her and pulled her close to me and kissed her forehead. I am such an idiot at times. We got out and went to eat food. We went back to the hotel and Ethan and Cameron were there. We all went out and just walked around and saw some stuff. We then went back to the hotel. We ordered pizza and salads and sandwiches. We ate and then took some vines and played games and ended up sleeping at 5:30 a.m. Well actually, we all knocked out on the couch.