Chapter Four: Lost it With Ethan

INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT:
Ethan got on top of me and started kissing me. He slowly started grinding on me. I moaned out his name and he just smiled. Then it turned into a full out make-out session. He then took of my shirt and he took of his shirt and pants. I looked down at his length and it was trying to get out of his underwear, it looked so humongous. I just looked at it and he said have you ever done it before? I shook my head no and he said okay, same. He then took off his underwear. I was shocked I mean I have never seen one in my life. He said you know you can do stuff with it and I just giggled and said yea. He sat down on the bed and he made me sit on the floor.
Ethan: "suck it ple-please."
Me: "I don't know how this is my first time doing all this stuff"
Ethan: "just act like its a Popsicle.
So I started sucking on it, it was humongous! He leaned back on the bed and held it on tightly and moaned my name.
Ethan: "n-Nikki you're almost th-there"
I slowly sucked it then went faster which I knew made him pretty angry but I did it to piss him off. Then white stuff came out and he then held onto my head and made it go faster and made my head go back and forth and he was like dying.
Ethan: "are you sure that was your first time?"
I the. Got up and he took off my panties and he out on protection, he said this is my first time too, if it hurts just tell me and I'll stop, it will hurt a lot at first okay?"
Me: "okay."
He slowly went in and I gasped out. He went slowly and tears started to fill up in my eyes. He took it out and he said I'm sorry baby I didn't know it would hurt that bad.
Me: "no it's okay continue."
He looked at me unsure and said "are you sure?"
I nodded and he put it back in it hurt at first but then it was amazing, he went faster and I moaned out his name.
Me: "e-Ethan...." I moaned out
Ethan: "say my name again babe."
I said it again and we just rested after and he said he had to take a shower so he went and took one, and I took one after, we both wore comfy sweatpants and stuff, and we just cuddled and talked a little.
Ethan: "wow babe that was amazing"
I just blushed.
Ethan: "so um there is this party tomorrow I'm sorry I'm asking late but would you like to go?"
Me: "I don't know I don't really go to parties."
Ethan: "it's okay it will be fun!"
Me: "okay I'll come."
We cuddled and went to sleep.

THE NEXT DAY
The next morning I woke up and brushed my teeth, washed my face and went downstairs, to see Ethan making breakfast, after talking and eating, he went home, and I just smiled.