Chapter Twenty Two: Sleepy

Ethan's POV:
I just had amazing sex with Nikki. She was making me pasta and I ate it and it was really good.
Me: "this is good."
Nikki: "aww thank you."
We finished eating the pasta and Nikki cleaned up and I tried to help but she didn't let me. We cuddled and watched Netflix and listened to music. We were talking about stuff.  I called my parents and told them I'm sleeping over at Nikki's. It was now 1:27 a.m. and we were just cuddling and it was quiet except for the TV. I looked over at her and she looked so beautiful. My arm was around her and I kissed her on the forehead. She then fell asleep and I fell asleep too.

At 4:30 a.m.
I woke up and I had to puke so I quietly got up and ran to her bathroom. I was sitting on the floor puking and I heard Nikki open the door slightly. I looked over at her and quickly flushed the toilet. She sat down next to me and brought a glass of water and handed it to me. I drank it. I was still puking.
Me: "I'm so sorry Nikki did I wake you up?"
Nikki: "yes but it's okay don't worry about it."
Me: "oh I'm sorry. I'm also sorry I made a mess I'll clean it up."
Nikki: "no it's fine I will go to sleep your tired."
Me: "are you sure?"
She yawned and said yes. I brushed my teeth and knocked out and fell asleep.
Nikki's POV:
I woke up and heard Ethan puking. I felt so bad for him. I brought him a glass of water and I to,d him to go to bed. He brushed his teeth and knocked out on the bed. I cleaned up and went asleep next to him. I was hugging him and I heard him snoring very lightly and it was cute. I fell asleep in his hands.

Morning
I woke up and Ethan was gone.i brushed my teeth and went downstairs and saw Ethan cooking, he was singing all of me by John Legend and I just stood there watching him and listening to him. He then turned around and saw me.
Me: "you're so cute when you sing and don't want me to hear you."
Ethan: "oh shit you heard that.."
Me: "it was cute"
I went and kissed him.
Me: "so what are you making?"
Ethan: "Chef Ethan is making his beautiful girlfriend breakfast."
Me: "aww thank you Ethan you're so cute."
After we ate breakfast we decided to swim so we changed into our bathing clothes. Ethan quickly went to his house and came back. I went into the pool and Ethan jumped in. We were laughing and doing dumb stuff and then I got up and Ethan held onto my hand and he pulled me in the water and I got back yelling.
Me: "ETHAN I DONT KNOW HOW TO SWIM AHH!!"
Ethan: "calm down I'm here if anything happens sorry."
I just gave him a mean look and then I jumped on his back and started tickling him and he was laughing. He then kissed me. It was a slow kiss. When we disconnected I looked into his eyes and he looked at mine.
Ethan: "you know you have beautiful eyes?"
Me: "you do too."
We just hung out and then Ethan said he had to go so he went home.