Chapter Six: Dealing with Periods

Nikki's POV:
I was in my room, I finished my weekend homework yesterday, so I had nothing to do. I was on my period and I had horrible cramps, and I wanted someone to cuddle and squeeze, and right when I was thinking of that, Ethan, my wonderful boyfriend, texted me.
Ethan❤️: "hi bbby how are you? 😚❤️"
Me: "i have cramps😩😒😞. I need someone to cuddle."
Ethan: "oh, okay I will be there in around fifteen minutes!😊"
Me: "okay see you."
I was in leggings and a comfy sweater. I had my hair in a ponytail and had no makeup on and just stayed the way I did. Ethan then came and picked me up and kissed me.
Ethan: "hi babe I missed you so much I went to the store and I didn't know what to buy so I got a lot of chocolate and candy. The lady suggested that I get chocolate because that's what girls crave on their period so I got a lot and I didn't know what to buy so I just bought pads and there were so much so I just bought whatever looked good and what the lady suggested oh my god it's so hard being a girl!"
I just laughed and said thank you and I miss you too and kissed him on the cheek.
He put all the stuff out and opened Netflix and we got in the covers and we cuddled, ate food, and watched the movie. He kissed me and was feeding me chocolate and I was laughing and I fed him too and we were just laughing.
Ethan: "are you feeling better babe?"
Me: "no."
Ethan: "oh"
I gave him a mean look and he didn't do anything and just kept hugging me and kissed me on the forehead. I then drifted off to a sleep and hugged Ethan.
Ethan's POV:
Nikki was on her period and was having cramps so I came and bought her a lot of stuff like chocolate and stuff she needed. I have no idea what it feels like but I can tell she had a lot of cramps so I just fed her and cuddled her and kissed her as we watched Netflix. She then drifted off to sleep and was hugging me tight, so I didn't move so she won't wake up. I just kissed her and kept her safe next to me. She looked so calm and peaceful. I didn't move the food or anything because I wanted her to sleep so she wouldn't have to deal with her cramps. She was so beautiful and I am so happy to have her in my life. I whispered: "I love you and I never want to loose you."