Chapter Twenty One: I Have Been Waiting For This

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

Nikki's POV:
Ethan finally got better and came to school. It was now Saturday. My parents were on a work trip for four days. Ethan came over and we were on my bed watching tv. He started to kiss me, which went onto a make out session. He was sitting on my bed with his legs out and I was sitting on him. The make out session was getting very intense. One of his hand was on my back and the other one was on my ass. He grabbed it which cause me to moan. He smirked. My hand was going through his hair while the other one was tugging on his shirt. He got up from the bed and took off his shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers with his boner. I took off my shirt and shorts. Ethan then got a condom and out it on the bed and he came on me and started to grind on me really hard. I could feel his dick trying to come into me.
"Ethannnn" I moaned out. "Say my name again." "ETHANNNN" he took off his boxers and took off my panties. I grabbed his dick and started pumping it up and down super fast. "I'm about to cum Nikkiii." He then made out with me again very roughly which was hot. He put on the condom and put his dick in me. I moaned out his name. He went very fast pulling his dick in and out. "FUCK ETHANNN." He was breathing hardly and then I sucked his dick and he was cumming. He was moaning and squeezing in the bed and I got on top of him and we started to make out again and he put two fingers in me. I moaned out his name. He then put his dick in me and I moaned again for about ten minutes and then kissed me on the cheek and then layer down next to me.
"Damn Nikki that was so good." He said while still breathing hard.
Ethan: "I'm going to take a shower would you like to join me my queen?" He said that while getting up from the bed and he held out his hand.
Me: "I guess I could."
Ethan just laughed and picked me up bridal style and we took a shower together. When we got in he pushed me against the wall and my legs were wrapped around his torso and we made out and we just giggled and washed each other. When we got out we decided to just watch movies down in the living room. My head was on his shoulder.
Ethan: "I'm hungry."
Me: "should I make you food."
Ethan smirked and I got up and made pasta. As I was stirring the sauce Ethan came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me and out his head on my shoulder.
Ethan: "I can't wait till we do this and have kids and live together."
Me: "that would be fun chef Ethan"
He just laughed and he sat on the counter and pulled me between his legs and kissed me. I then finished making the pasta and we ate it together.